Hey you guys!

Hey everyone, there comes a time in an author's life where they ask themselves "Do I want to continue?". My answer to that very question is no. I have no time. I have nothing. 

reasons: 

1) I take a lot of AP courses that are very demanding, and homework for these classes takes hours.

2) I have three sports to focus on - football (soccer), track/cross country, and kick boxing

3) I'm kinda in a hard place right now. Like a really hard place.... there were some deaths... and I just can not seem to do much right now... to put it lightly. 

4) I don't even know what I'm doing with this story any more, it was a good idea...

5) I am trying to transition to English and focus on this new chapter of my life/less depressing things and writing this story just bring all the memories back... I started writing it when I was going through a hard time and a major change... so ya 

NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF:

if anyone would like to adopt this story, just message me and somehow send me a sample of your writing or if you have already written stories, direct me to them so I may read them (I still have not fully figured out this sight). 

- the sample of your writing is so I know that I am giving this story to someone capable of writing a good story (I can not, in good conscience, give my work to an awful writer.... awful writers are out there) 

- if I chose anyone, we can discuss this in more detail 

**I send many thanks to all who have read this story, and many thanks to those of you who can be understanding and accept why I am doing this**