Camp

A.N. I have gotten so much great feedback from you readers. Thank you all for reading this story! I did not think anyone would read this story, yet I am continually surprised! So thank you all, I am truly thankful! This one shot goes to 5432onemoretime and Lexxi_rules_ for promting me to do this one. 

Next order of the business: I have some ideas for another one shot, and I would like to know how everyone feels about them.  

1) Marcel spends time with Uncle Triton. (2) Marcel spending time with the immortal family members. (3) Nico and Persis on the run . (4) First day of school. 

I enjoy hearing anyone's ideas for this story, If any reader has an idea for a one shot, please feel free to comment or message me... I'm open to just about anything... Thank you all again for reading.. I own nothing 

********************************************************************************************

Her palms were sweating. She hasn't been this nervous since she was sixteen and facing the titan king. 'This was a bad idea,' she thinks as they approach their destination. It took a massive amount of begging from her father, a week of panicking and packing, a boat trip, and a car ride in order to get to this point. No way was she taking godly travel, it wouldn't give her enough time to panic. 

She knew she was being ridiculous. This place was once her home; this is where her family of friends was. Then why was she so nervous? 

'You ran away in the  middle of the night seven years ago, without any contact. There is definitely no reason to  be nervous,' she thought sarcastically.  A lot can happen in seven years. 

****************************************************************************** 

They're finally here. Now to face everyone. As they approach the camp boarder, she feels her apprehension building, but, almost like he can sense it, Nico is at her side, holding her hand, and giving it a reassuring squeeze. 

With Marcel trailing along behind them looking around in wonder, the two made it to the big house without being disturbed or seen. Persis picked up the little boy, resting him on her hip, as Nico knocked on the door. The knocks were followed by a muffled "hold one, give me a minute", and the door was opened by a frazzled looking Chiron. 

Chiron hadn't looked at or noticed who was at the door and continued to ramble, "If someone is hurt, just hand them off to Will, I am more than sure he can take care of it. If Connor and Travis are causing trouble again, please just pick up one of the forms on my desk and I..." he trailed off as he finally looked at the visitors. He went pale and His eyes got wide. 

Persis had never seen Chiron this surprised. It usually seemed as if the old centaur knew everything. In fact, she had heard her father grumble on many occasions grumble about "getting one up on the old horse". This was partially amusing, and by the look on Nico's face, he thought so too. 

Chiron looked at her, "P- Persis?" he questioned hesitantly. She nodded. He looked to her husband, "Nico?" at this Nico nodded as well. They stood there for a few silent minutes while Chiron gripped the door frame and tried to pull himself together. 

The silence was broken by Marcel when he tried to whisper in his mother's ear, "Mama, the man is a cavallo." 

This startled Chiron out of his daze by the door frame and invited them inside. He directed them to his office. 

"I am sorry, but I must dismiss a councilors' meeting. It seems as though the Ares cabin and the Apollo cabin can not stop fighting. If I seem a bit tired, I just want you to know, I just had to listen to Clarisse threaten people for about two hours now," with that he left the ancient office. 

"It seems like nothing has changed here," said Nico with a slight laugh. 

"It would seem that way, " replied Persis with a hint of disbelief as she sets Marcel on the floor. Maybe not too much can change after seven years. 

******************************************************************************************* 

Shortly, they were joined by Chiron. 

"I didn't tell them about the two of you being here, I assumed the both of you did not feel like being tackled and mauled just yet, " he said. 

Nico replied with a chuckle, "Not quite yet, Chiron."

Chiron then noticed Marcel sitting on the floor then looked an both Persis and Nico, "Well," he started, "I believe we have some catching up to do." 

************************************** 

Cavallo = horse 

This is all I have for now, I might just be kind and do a continuation of this ;) only if that's what readers want. Sorry if it seems a little short....