Several years later...

A.N. ERMA GERD!!! People have actually read my story!!! I didn't think anyone would! HOLY SHIZNIT!!! This makes me so happy... Ahhhh!!!! OK...OK... so now that I'm done freaking out, I'd like to say thank you to anyone who has read this. Now, I realize that this story is a little choppy and could use some editing.... in all actuality, I feel like the story doesn't flow well enough. Therefore, I promise to work on this a bit more. I'm still trying to figure out how all of this works, so please bare with me. I OWN NOTHING! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

        7 years later....  Olympus, winter solstace...

        It had been seven years since Persis and Nico had runaway, and every time there was a meeting on Olympus, their fathers made sure the fact was not forgotten. The first year, they were all on alert, and a lot of their time was spent trying to find the two "lost" heroes. Although, as time went on, they began to tire of Hades and Poseidon's constant pestering. It wasn't that the council didn't like Persis and Nico, quite the opposite in fact, they were dearly loved and missed, it was just that... well, the council couldn't find them and they had begun to lose hope that the two heroes would ever be found. 

        This year was no different. Hades and Poseidon were both hassling them to help them find their children yet again. There were many familiar phrases like, "how could we not find them", "where could they be", "we must search for them", and "sally would kill me if she were still alive", and the council members were all painfully aware of how familiar those phrases were. All of the Olymians were willing to let them voice their frustrations at not being able to find their children, all except Zeus. To him, there much more important things to discuss than missing children, and to be honest, this brothers were starting to get on his nerves with their persistent hassling. That's when he had a brilliant idea.... 

        Stopping Poseidon mid sentence, he said, "Brothers, we all understand that you both want to find your children, but I must say, while you look for them, you both seem to be ignoring your domains," ah, he could see a spark of understanding in Hades and Poseidon's eyes, they knew what he was doing. So he continued to state, "It is our duty, as rulers of this earth, to keep our domains and everthing in them in check. Is it not?" he directed the last question to the rest of the council and got several nodding of heads in response. He looked directly at his brothers, "As punishment," (1)Poseidon roles his eyes at that statement, "Should the council agree, you shall be made partially mortal.... almost like a demigod". There were no protests made, so he called a vote. The verdict was for punishment. 

        After everything had been done, the three brothers had a private meeting.  

        Hades addressed Zeus, "Thank you, Brother. This gives us the time we need to try to find them." 

     Zeus nodded, "It's the least I could do. Though I am sorry it had to be this way," he said with a downcast look. 

      Poseidon clappedd a hand on his shoulder a responded, "We all know it was the only way... but thank you, brother."  

      As Hades and Posiadon were walking away to start their "quest" of sorts, Zeus called out to them, "Just find my neice ad nephew.... I'm starting to miss the upstarts." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LINE BREAK OF SORTS~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Hades and poseidon had been searching the mortal world for two weeks now and nothing had come up. They were both trying not to lose hope; Their children had to be somewhere.  

      Suddenly, Hades tensed up and got a far away look in his eyes. After breaking out of his stupor, he turned to Poseidon with a face splitting smile and said, "I felt a power like my own. I think I have figured out where they are."