Several years later..... Part 2

A.N. OK, so totally forgot to put a note at the end of the last chapter. For anyone curious, the (1) was because Poesidon had already been punished by Zeus in mithology, so he's used to Zeus's punishments. And I do realize that I did make the brothers a bit more caring than usual, but life goes on..... So thank you so very much for reading....  I OWN NOTHING! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Unknow place and people (kudos to anyone who can guess who the people are)... 

        "HONEY!" I hear my wife scream from up stairs, she sounded worried. I stand and go to the stairs and yell, "What!" 

        "I just figured out who's powers Marcel inherited." I feel my heart drop... 'Oh no' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LINE BREAK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

        Poseidon's POV: 

Hades ended up trackig the power source to Italy of all places. He and I ended up in a small Italian town by the coast. Now we are standing in front of a small, rustic house with a lovely garden at seven in the morning. 

        I look at my brother and ask, "Are you sure this is the right place... I don't know what I would do if it weren't...." I trail off. 

        "Well, I guess we will just have to see," was his response. With that,  He knocked on the door. 

        After a few minutes, the door opened, but it wasn't what either of us were expecting... or at least I'm sure my face was mirroring Hades' confused expression. We found ourselves looking down at a little boy in scull and crossbones footy pijamas. He looked about four years old with pitch black, wind blown hair that looked like he had just rolled out bed... judging from the pj's, he had, and his eyes.... his eyes, wow, they were so brown that they looked black with sea green flecks (A.N. can we all tell who this is???). And while he was still very young, I could tell he was going to be very handsome; His facial features looked familiar though, but I couldn't place where I had seen them. 

        All three of us stared at each other, Hades and I stared at the little guy in confusion while he looked up at us, still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. There was a long silence between all of us... just staring. When the little boy opened his mouth, probably to ask who we were, there came a man's voice from inside the house. 

        "Marcellus Dominic Di Angelo, I thought your mother and I told you not to open the door to strangers without us there with you!" This was followed by footsteps coming towards the door. A man appeared in the door way and picked up the boy and looked up; we were finally able to see his face clearly... the man was non other than Nico Di Angelo.