Fun little talk

A.N. Sorry that I haven't updated in a few days. I have had alot of things going on with school and my family so ya. I was thinking about doing some kind of flash back of some sort (though I don't know what to do it about) so if anyone has any ideas, please message or comment. I would love to hear some of your ideas! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
   After the little explanation, the adults in the room were bathed in a calm silence. This silence was interrupted by a small boy excitedly running down the stairs.

   "Mama, mama, observarre! I'm all dressed, look! Can I have pancakes now," he said looking up at his mama with big puppy dog eyes while ignoring the others at the table.

   "Si, bambino, I see. You can have your pancakes. Just let me go get them. Just sit down at the table, sweetie." With that, Persis got up to get Marcel a plate of pancakes.

   When Marcel sat down, he scrunched up his little face in confusion.

   He looked at the two unfamiliar men in front of him. He turned to Nico and asked, "Papa, who are those people?"

  Hearing this, Persis and Nico looked at each other from across the adjoining rooms. There was no need for verbal communication, one could tell what both of them were thinking... 'What are we going to tell him?'

   Seeing this, Hades and Poseidon decided to "help" the situation.

   Hades looked at the little boy and explained, "Macellus, we," he said while pointing at himself and Poseidon, "are your grandfathers."