Camp 2

A.N. if anyone has any ideas, feel free to share them with me. I always love to hear suggestions. I had not realized how long it has been since I last updated; I have been busy with camps and other junk, so i apologize for not updating sooner...  I own nothing.. 

*******************************

 The small family and Chiron stayed in his office till it was almost dinner time, talking about what had happen the past seven years. He was truly happy for his two former students. They had stayed together, loved each other, and started a family. It was the happy ending he had always wanted for the girl who was like a daughter to him. As much as it had pained him for Persis and Nico to leave, it was all for the better. Now, hopefully everyone else figured that out before they all tackled the two. 

They continued talking, even after Marcel fell asleep in his father's arms. How everyone was doing, had the couple talked to their fathers, and all the usual questions that were asked after people go missing for several years. Finally, the horn was blown for dinner. 

"Will the three of you be joining us for dinner?" asked Chiron. 

Nico replied for them, "I believe so, Chiron. We'll be out in  few minutes." With that reply, Chiron left the big house to join everyone at the Pavilion.  

Persis looked at Nico and said, "Well, it's now or never. I just hope they don't all tackle us." 

***************************************************

As they got closer to the pavilion, they could hear the chatter from all the cabins. Everything was exactly the same as when they left. There was yelling, fighting, threats, some food being thrown, the clatter of dishes, it was home yet everything went silent once they noticed Persis and Nico. The silence only lasted for a short time before there were screams, tackling, and laughter. 

"Seaweed brain!" 

"Kelp head!" 

"Deathbreath!" 

"Prissy!" 

"Death Boy!" 

"Zombie Dude!" 

 Everyone was there and almost everyone tackled them. Even old Dionysus got up and said, "Perri Johanson  and the Hades Boy, glad you're not dead." 

Finally, Chiron was able to get some semblance of peace from the crowd of excited demigods. That was when the smacks upside the head, hugs, and semi death glares happened. 

Annabeth was the first to actually speak, "Where have you guys been!?! It's been seven years, and I don't even get a letter from you two?!? We were all worried sick!" 

"We should have contacted you, I know, Annabeth. I just needed some time," said Persis with a sheepish look. 

"Just don't do it again, Seaweed brain," responded Annabeth adding a light punch to her shoulder for good measure. 

"Promise, Wise girl." 

Then it was Thalia's turn to make a fuss over them, only she did it louder and with a lot more force. 

"If you two idiots ever do that again, I swear..." She began. 

She was interrupted by a little boy, with ink black hair and dark eyes flecked with green, trying to get Nico's attention. She stopped the miniature rant she was about to start and pointed at the boy. 

"Umm, guys, who is that?" she asked. 

Nico picked Marcel up and said with a slight smile, "This is our son, Marcel. Marcel, meet your Zia Thalia."   

Marcel responded with  a shy wave, "Bonjourno, Zia Thalia." 

Thalia looked shocked but nevertheless waved back. 

Clarisse was the first to break the shocked silence, "Aww, Death Breath and Prissy has a kid." 

************************************************

A.N.    Zia = Aunt 

This probably is not my best work at all, but I have a lot of Junk going on. I totally forgot to update and again I am sorry. I've been working with some English and yaaaa... anywho, If anyone has ideas, feel free to share..