Bonjourno... the waited for update

A.N. sorry I haven't updated recently...got some junk going on right now... Haven't found the time to update.. Umm, still open to that flash back idea... If anyone would like to contribute, ya can. I own nothing...

****************************

Marcel looked between the two unfamiliar men with a confuse expression on his little face. Tilting his head to the side, He looked at the two men sitting at the table then at his parents and then back to the unfamiliar men.

"Grandpapas?" he questioned.

Persis took this as a sign to explain. "Si, Bambino, these are your grandpapas. The one with the beard and green eyes is my papa, see?" With that he nodded slowly, still a bit confused. Persis continued, "Bambino, the one who looks like papa - the pale one with dark eyes almost like yours - is your other grandpapa."

Marcel still looked a little confused, but nodded along none the less. He continued to eat his pancakes with a thoughtful look on his face. The he announced, "Mama," at this the adults looked at him fearing that he would demand answers to questions they couldn't answer, "I think my friend Franco has a grandpapa... so do some of the other kids." then he broke into a big child-like grin, "This is so cool!" he exclaimed.

At this all the adults in the room had to chuckle at his enthusiasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short... Hospital wifi is not always the best....