"Stop it Enzo." I said drinking straight.

"Would you care to dance with me love?" He said reaching his hands to me and I accepted it.

Enzo and I just dance, we didn't talk, and I don't care. I just look at Cami and Klaus as they dance together, they are smiling at each other, and it looks like they are having fun. I can't help myself but  get annoyed by their actions.

The blonde girl lean closer to Klaus and said something on his ears, even with my vampire hearing I didn't hear what she said because of the loud music. Klaus then chuckle and smile brightly at her, his dimples showing.

A thought of me and Klaus from the past soar in my head again. The time where I see Klaus laughing, the real laugh when he read my message when I competed on Miss Mystic Falls, the time where he told me when about the hummingbird, it was such a good time.

"You know it's rude to stare." Enzo commented and I just I snap back at my thoughts. The song is already finished and people are already changing partners. Enzo led me to where I am before but Elijah take my hand and Enzo just walks away.

Both of us walk right back at dancefloor as another song played. It was such a familiar song but I just can't pinpoint where I heard it before.

"This was such a lovely song." Elijah said and I look at him.

"Yeah, I heard it before, I just can't remember." I said smiling at him.

This man, Elijah, there is this something about him. I can sense that behind this entire suit, behind all of this politeness, behind these morals, there is something dark about his personality. I furrow my brows at him examining his face but then it fade away when he looks at me again and said something.

"Why'd you end up in here Caroline?" he asks.

"The traveler's...they are hunting us-more like the doppelgangers. Our group scattered, we don't know where the others is." I replied plainly and then he looks away.

"Why'd you end up with her?" I know he was talking about...Katherine. Is it just me or they really have a past? I mean- I'm sure that Hayley and Elijah has some sort of connection by the way they look at each other, but too bad Hayley is married to Jackson.

But when Katherine and Elijah looks at each other, it feels...more than just a connection, it's more than when Hayley and him met gazes, it's just something.

"The traveler's caught the three of us. We got our escape and we end up here." He looks at me directly into my eyes. At first I thought he was gonna compel me but then I realize that he is not gonna do it and I'm also on vervain.

"Why didn't you just hand her to them?" What kind of question is that? I may hate Katherine before but I wouldn't just hand someone to someone in order for me to survive.

"You know I can ask you the same question, why are you still with Klaus after all of the things the horrible things that he did to all of you?" He just forms a curve in his lips and I just sigh.

Elijah turns me around and when I stop, I landed on a different person...

"Klaus..." I mumbled looking at him.

"You look mesmerizing love...as always." He said with a sincere smile on his face and I can't let but smile back at him as I listen to the song.

Give me love like never before
Cause lately I've been craving for more
It's been a while but I still feel the same
Maybe I should let you go