"Wow. Okay," I nodded.

"Will she be able to stay with us during that time?" Joe asked.

"Yes. When we send in the request, our agency sends in an official report indicating we deem it safe for her to temporarily stay here during the process," Priscilla smiled

"Okay, thank you," Joe smiled.

"And also, we will get in contact with the local police to help you get in and go through their old apartment to retrieve anything of Noelle's," She added.

"Okay, thank you," I nodded.

Priscilla and Frank made arrangements with us to get anything of Noelle's, such as cot, clothes, pretty much anything in her nursery and her bottles too.

"Baby, we need to look at different flats," Joe reminded me once they had left.

"Yeah," I nodded, "Pull it up on the computer, I need to change this little one," I said, carrying Noelle into my room to change her.

"No!" Noelle fussed.

"Aw, Noelle, it's okay," I said soothingly, "I'll be really quick."

"No!"

"Shh, this is so you're not smelly," I laughed lightly.

Noelle fussed as I changed her nappy and then started crying as I finished.

"Look Noelle! We're all done!" I smiled, trying to make her happy.

"No!" She cried as I tried putting her clothes back on.

"Want to put on your comfy pyjamas?" I asked, wiping away a tear running down her cheek.

Noelle stopped crying as I put on her fluffy pyjamas and buttoned it up. Carrying her on my hip, we went back into the livingroom, where Joe was on his laptop and Noah was asleep in the baby bouncer. I put Noelle on the sofa next to Joe and gently picked up Noah, carrying him to put in the cot, giving him a small kiss on the forehead, I laid him down.

"Want to sit on my lap?" I asked Noelle, picking her up.

She held onto her blankie as I held her on my lap as Joe and I looked at apartments on his laptop.

"This one looks good," Joe said, hovering the mouse of the computer over a three bedroom flat.

"Is it in this area of London?" I asked.

"Yeah, a few miles away actually," Joe nodded.

He clicked on the link and we could see the layout and different pictures of it's interior.

"No, I don't like the layout. The rooms are all weird," I shook my head.

"Okay, let's keep looking," Joe agreed.

We looked at a few different ones online before Noah woke up and started crying. Joe took Noelle and I got up to get Noah.

"Sh, baby, Mummy's here," I cooed as he cried.

Noah slowly calmed down and I held him as Joe and I continued looking for flats. We ended up making an appointment to look at the flat we found.

"Hi, I was looking at your listing for the three bedroom flat..." Joe said into the phone, "... Yes... Okay wow. We'll head over now. Thank you. Okay... Bye."

"What's happening?" I asked.

"The landlord is over there now, so he's willing to show us around is we want to head over now," Joe nodded.

"Okay, should we change Noelle before we go, or just take her in her pyjamas?"

"Just take her in her pyjamas," Joe shrugged.

I gently buckled Noah in the baby carrier, careful not to wake him up, and Joe carried Noelle to the car.

"Remember Minxie, we're just checking it out. Don't feel bad if you don't like it, okay?" Joe assured me.

"I know," I laughed lightly, "I'm still in shock of how much is happening so quickly."

"Me too. But it's all good, right?" Joe nodded.

"Yeah, I'm happy," I smiled.

"Me too," Joe nodded, resting his hand on my thigh as he focused on the road.

After a few minutes, battling London traffic, we arrived at the flat building.

"It's looks nice on the outside. Do you know if the flat is on ground floor?" I asked.

"I can't remember," Joe shrugged, carrying Noah in the baby carrier.

I carried Noelle on my hip as we headed inside.

"Joe?" A man asked, greeting Joe as we entered.

"Hi. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name on the phone," Joe apologised.

"Patrick," He nodded, shaking his hand, "So, you're looking at the three bedroom flat?"

"Yeah," Joe nodded.

"Right this way. It's down here, on the ground floor," Patrick nodded.

He lead us to the flat door and showed us around and let us look around too. It was quite spacious and had nice windows.

"Do you like it?" Joe asked me quietly.

"Yeah, a lot actually," I smiled.

"Me too," Joe agreed.

"Are you two just having a look, or if you're interested in applying for it today, I have an application in the office?" Patrick said.

"Can we have a minute to talk?" Joe asked politely.

"Sure, take your time," Patrick smiled, "I'll be right out by the front desk."

"Thank you," I smiled.

Patrick left us in the flat and I put Noelle down and she crawled around.

"What do you think?" I asked Joe.

"I actually really like it," Joe nodded, "And there's no stairs for the babies to crawl down, or up."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Should we apply for it?"

"I mean, is it expensive? Is the location good?" I asked.

"Well, it's only a few miles from your flat now, and it's about averagely priced," Joe explained.

"Oh my God, are we going to get this flat?" I giggled lightly.

"Why not?" Joe smiled excitedly.

"I love it," I smiled, "And we'll get our own room again!"

"Yes!" Joe cheered, "Let's go get the papers."

I picked up Noelle and carried her as Joe carried Noah.

"So, you interested?" Patrick smiled.

"Yeah, we really like it. Can we fill out the paperwork for it today?" Joe asked.

"Of course. Here you are, for the flat there's a deposit and then the first months' payment due at the lease signing," He explained.

"Alright!" Joe smiled as we both filled out the paperwork.

Our first place together! I'm so excited!

°

a/n: hi! So much is going on with them right now!! Hope you're all enjoying reading it! Love you all loads! X