"You know what,you guys should take this conversation outside." He says,and takes Matt and I,and shoves us outside.

I stand there with my arms crossed,and he looks at me with pleading eyes. Don't give in. Part of my mind tells me,but on the other hand I want to fling myself into his arms and cry into his shoulder,telling him that I've missed him.

"It's been two weeks Matt. Two weeks. Not a word. Nothing. You avoided me pretty good too,for as many times I've been here. And you were the only person not here." I finally say bitterly and I grit my teeth.

"Stephanie look please I'm sorry I haven't said anything to you,I've wanted to for about a week now but I just figured you wouldn't want me to." He says and tears sting my eyes,but I'm not gonna let them fall.

"Matt you know how hard these two weeks have been,how hurt you made me feel that we are done and you don't trust me?" I ask and he looks into my eyes.

"Stevie I know and I'm so sorry I can't tell you how sorry I am. I just...I needed time to think,and now I know you didn't kiss him,it wasn't your fault." He says and I feel anger.

"Why didn't you just believe me in the first place." I say raising my voice.

"Stevie,if you were me in this situation,and you caught me kissing another girl,would you believe me?" He asks and I open my mouth to reply,but I don't know what to say.

Would I? I guess I didn't think about it like that. I guess I wouldn't really,it would be really hard to.

"I don't know." I say looking at the ground,and he steps closer to me.

"Do you still love me?" He whispers and I look up into his eyes. Why does he have to be so charming?

"Matt I told you I'll never stop." I say and he smiles a bit.

"Can you forgive me?" He asks and at first I want to answer yes,but I still feel so angry.

"God Matthew why couldn't you just send me a simple text message?!" I ask and before I can catch them tears go down my cheeks.

"Why couldn't you just trust me. You know how heart broken I was?" I ask and a look of sadness washes over him.

"Do you know how heartbroken I was? I thought you kissed him. God Stephanie I love you so much and
I can't tell you how sorry I am." He says
And I sigh.

We stand there in silence for a couple minutes,until he shakes his head in frustration.

"You know what fine I'm sorry Stevie. I'm sorry for coming here, and apologizing." He says and begins to walk away.

Shit. Why must I be such a bitch sometimes?

"Matt wait." I call out after him,and he stops walking,and turns back around to look at me.

I blink away a couple more tears,and run towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck,and my legs around his waist. He catches me,wrapping his arms around my waist.

He kisses me,and first slowly,but then he bites down on my lip,and I set myself back down on the ground. I pull away after a minute and look up at him.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you. I really am Stevie." He says and I can see it in his eyes that he means it.

"So does this mean I'm still yours?" I asks,my cheeks heating up.

"Only if you'd like to be." He says,and I can't help but smile at his dimples.

"Nah,actually you know what I think I've changed my mind." I say jokingly and he pretends to look hurt.

"I'm kidding. Do you still love me?" I ask and he kisses my cheek.

"Of course I do." He says and I smile.

"Then I'm yours." I say.

"I promise that I'll trust you Stephanie." He says and I nod.

We head back into the house with our fingers intertwined,and a smile on both of our faces,and for a minute I wonder if we're bipolar. Maybe.

"You two together again?" They both ask and he look at each other and nod.

"So my mood will be better." I say to Brian and he chuckles.

"I'm just glad you guys are together again." Zacky says and Brian agrees. and I do too,in my head anyways.
********************************
I sit on my bed,with Matt in the bathroom taking a shower. I'm glad we're back together again,but I still feel a little touch of pain about what happened. But I guess that'll happen in relationships,I'll just brush this one off.

I just hope and pray it won't happen again. Matt walks out with his hair wet,and his t shirt sticking to his body. He still hasn't seen me in any less than a cami and really short shorts. I still feel way too self conscious. I've seen Matt shirtless many times,but not without pants on.

He walks over and sits down next to me,and pulls me into a hug. God have I missed his hugs. I can't imagine if we broke up from a month,or more.

The thought about my lump clouds my mind,and it worries me about what it could be.

"Matt. I need to tell you something." I say getting nervous,and he looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

"What is it,you can tell me anything." He replies.

"I have this like,lump and it's gotten bigger too. But it's like on the side of my breast and it really scaring me on what it could be." I say and try to read his expression.

"Stephanie it could be cancer." He says with worry in his eyes. Wow thanks that just made me feel a lot better.

"Shit." I say and begin to cry.

"Hey sshh Stephanie it's alright hey I'm sure it's nothing. You can go to the doctors tomorrow okay? It'll be alright I promise I'm sorry. How long have you noticed it for?" He asks as he wipes away my tear.

"About a month." I reply and his eyes widen.

"Promise me you'll go the doctors tomorrow." He says and promise him.

We lay down in bed,him right up beside me with his arm on my hip,the past couple weeks have felt so empty without him.

"Please don't leave me again." I whisper as my eyes begin to fall closed.

"I won't Stevie. Not again." He says,and a small smile forms on my face before I drift off to sleep.