Chapter 6

I am so sorry for not uploading for so long, I had a bad case of Writer's block and had no clue what to write and where the hell am I going with this so now I know where I'm going.Thanks for all the support everyone and enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yolanda's POV

"Class I have to go make copies of the homework so I'll be back so behave" said Mr. Alex.

" Good he's gone. What crawled up your ass and died. Gosh any and every girl in this classroom would love to be my girlfriend or at least have me flirt  with them. Am I right girls?"

"NNOO!!", answered all the girl in the class. That's the advantage of having all of your friends in one

class whatever their opinion on something they agree with you.  lol the look on James face is

priceless.

"Hehahehahahahahahahahaa" oh my gosh I feel like I'm dying.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jame's POV

wth  just happened, none of these girls want me. But I'm sexy, I mean, I have amazing and clear skin, I have the hottest blue eyes and jet black sexy hair why don't they want me. I'm not going to let her get to me.

Why the f**k is Yolanda laughing on the floor. Oh she's laughing at me. Redeem yourself buddy, show her whose boss.

"Dude you do know that these girl do want me but they're sticking  up for you, and I have a group of girl from homeroom that would do anything *wink* to be with me,  So I''m ok, still what's your deal with me. You hate me but what did I do?"

Oh yea that made her shut up, but why do I feel bad for talking to her like that. That was nothing I've talken  to girls much more rudely but never gave a damn. Can't let a girl make me sissy.\

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yolanda's POV

I can't believe it, it's his first day and that's how he's talking to me like that. God he makes me so MAD  and only one person in this room has seen me  MAD. " You want to know why i hate you as fucking much as I do..."

"Yolanda you don't want to do this trust me," said Imani.

Imani is the only person in this room, even school who has seen me MAD.

"Why not Imani, why shouldn't I. That fuckin bastard deserves it."

"Yea he does but you don't deserve the consequences."

"Fine let me just answer his question"

"James Dill, you want to know why I hate you, WELL IT'S CAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKIN PLAYER. WHEN YOU  WALKED IN I'M LIKE OMG HE'S HOT HE'S MY PERFECT GUY AND THEN YOU HAD TO OPEN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND BE A PLAYER."

I heard footsteps running to the classroom.

In the doorway was a red faced pissed of Mr. Alex,

"YOLANDA BERRY AND JAMES DILL TO THE PRICIPAL'S OFFICE, NOW," yelled Mr. Alex.

God, I'm screwed.

___________________________________________________________________________-

Hi let me know if you like that and if I should continue

Love Eva1997 =)