She-Rogue

*Author's Note* This is unedited so there may be a few mistakes. This is my first story so its a little rough but it will get better later when I get a bit more experience, I promise. Be honest about how I'm doing just please, don't be too harsh. Thanks everybody who reads my story and votes or comments on it. I really appreciate it! Enjoy!

The rain poured down mercilessly. Mud laced my tennis shoes and cold water soaked me to the core. I wouldn't be out in the middle of the woods if it wasn't for my old pack. I was framed for murder, they didn't even listen to my side of the story before I was chased away and now I'm wanted.

*Flashback Starts*

Blood was everywhere, the smell almost knocked me over. I ran towards the stench, trying to get to the bottom of this.

Stacy. My best friend, laid in a heap of blood. I froze in shock then darted over to her.

No pulse.

I felt tears run down my face, feeling helpless. I tried desperately to stop the blood flow coming from her neck and in seconds, my hands were covered in her blood.

"What have you done?" The sound came from behind me. I turned, still crying uncontrollably. It was my father, the beta of our pack, Midnight Eclipse.

"N-no, it wasn't me!" I tried to explain. They didn't seem to be listening and in seconds, my pack stood behind my father, some already shifted.

I jump to my feet and was shaking in fear. "No, I didn't do it!" I repeated, desperate for them to hear me. Only growls of anger replied to my statement.

I looked at my best friend, Dylan, for help. He only gave me a sad look.

One wolf leapt and I dodged out of the way then took of running, I heard their snarls behind me as they pursued. Only a mile until I was out of their territory before I was safe, I kept myself going.

I then ran past the territory boundaries, I turned back to look and saw that my whole pack was shifted now. They growled threats but stopped at the boundary. I kept running.

*Flashback Ends*

I had washed the blood off my hands in a stream not too far back then made sure to wade in it so my scent would be lost.

A growl sounded behind and I froze, they had found me and I was about to die. I automatically shifted into my wolf and turned around.

The wolf was unfamiliar, his scent was faint because of the rain. Although I saw a hint of worry in his dark brown eyes.

I must have looked horrible, my smokey grey fur was heavy fro the rain. I felt raindrops drip from my fur. I stared at him for awhile until he back up until he was behind a tree.

Run. Now. My wolf coaxed me. I knew I should take this time to run but I felt my paws frozen in place. I should change back. Too late for that. You tore your clothes when you shifted. My wolf snapped at me. I understood her anger from the stress so I didn't say anything smart back like I usually do.

The man walked from behind the tree, he wasn't wearing a shirt so I had full view of his tan body and his six pack.  His black hair dripped from the rain, then again his hair could be dark brown and just look black from the water. Either way, he was drool worthy.

I shook my head sharply to focus. I heard a chuckle come from him and if I were human, I would have blushed.

"I'm Aaron." He introduced then continued, "Come with me, I have some dry clothes you can change into there." I was a bit wary though. Where exactly was 'there'?

No, deny it. We need to get as far away from Midnight Eclipse pack as we can. My wolf pleaded.

Look, we can get the clothes and get a good nights sleep then continue running. I suggested instead. My wolf gave a sigh of annoyance but complied.

I gave a brief nod and followed Aaron through the thick woods. I was curious as to what rank Aaron was in his pack. But I still had no idea what rank he was or what pack he was in because they rain was still going strong.

I felt like I was frozen, even if I was in wolf form.

My thoughts then wondered back to Midnight Eclipse Pack what they were doing now. Probably plotting to kill us. My wolf growled lowly but I felt the hurt hidden behind her anger. Why didn't Dylan help us? He knew that we'd never do anything like that. My wolf was silent at that but I felt her sadness. She was especially touchy on that subject.

"Here it is." Aaron said, waking me from my thoughts. I looked up at the house, werewolf scents were strong here. It was a large three story house. Wariness ate at me, this was probably the pack house. That meant Aaron was a beta. He couldn't be an Alpha because I would have definitely smelled power on him, even through the rain.

He must have noticed my reluctance because he gave a sigh and strode to the door, opening it so that I could get through.

I glanced from him to the house. I yearned for the warmth the house had to offer. Then I decided.

I gave my fur a thorough shake to rid it of most of the water before padding through the doorway cautiously.

It was silent which led me to think everybody was asleep.

Aaron then led the way up the stairs until we were on the third floor. We turned down a hallway until we came to an oak door. Aaron went inside and pulled out some clothes for me to wear.

"This is a spare room. You can use it for now until tomorrow so Alpha Cullen can decide what to do." He said before walking out, shutting the door behind him lightly.

I froze. I had mixed emotions now. My wolf oddly felt a thrill at the name Cullen but I felt fear. Maybe Alpha Cullen knows Midnight Eclipse Pack's Alpha, Blake, that meant that he would turn me in immediately. I thought nervously.

No, I just know Cullen wouldn't do that. My wolf whimpered.

I'm going to sneak out early morning. I decided. I felt my wolf growl harshly in response but I pushed her away and changed quickly into a t-shirt and jeans. Then crawled into the queen sized bed and before I knew it I was asleep, dreaming about Alpha Cullen. I didn't know him but even I couldn't deny the connection I already felt for him.