Act 18 - Encouragement

...

Elsword had called out to the group, with his charming ('idiotic', in Add's opinion) smile. "I didn't know you three were going to be gathered here today! Nope, totally didn't at all..." he laughed.

"You're a terrible liar." Add muttered, ignoring the redhead for his cappuccino.

A sense of nervousness encountered Chung. To simply put it, his gut was telling him that things weren't going to end quite well, but it was a matter of luck and/or skill to see whether his intuition was accurate or not.

"Wh-Who said I was lying, huh?! Fight me, you pale bastard!" Elsword scowled, glowering at the Esper.

"Was it not obvious? I'd rather not hurt a pathetic little weakling like you. So go on, and tell us why you're here before you waste anymore of my time."

The Rune Slayer rolled his eyes. "Weak? You're the weak one here! But, anyway. Look over there, where I was sitting earlier. All three of you!"

Ara, Aisha, and Elesis stood in a row, on top of the chairs, holding up large posters; they had set up the arrangement while Add was provoking Elsword. Elesis held a sign that read 'GO TEAM CHUNG!' in big bold letters, and at the bottom, with smaller text, '(to win Eve's heart!)'. The sheet Ara and Aisha grasped also mentioned the support for Prince Seiker, though they left a third of the room on the footing to write 'GO TEAM ADD, TOO!', along with '(because Ara thinks everyone deserves encouragement. ~Aisha)'.

"You two can do it! I believe!" the Sakra Devanam cheered, jumping to express her delight.

Blazing Heart grinned, shouting even louder than Ara was. "Chung, you better make me proud! Or else you'll be lucky enough to dance with my flames!"

Aisha softly giggled at the two, being so avid and keen. "Well, whoever Eve chooses in the end... good luck, you have my magical blessing."

Chung was absolutely moved by the sight, he never would've expected his friends to be such encouraging people, though he truly appreciated the time, and effort they put into the project. Add on the other hand, thought it was pathetic, however, they deserved the merit for the participation. (And that they actually cared enough to support him, or at least Ara and Aisha did, despite the fact that they didn't know the Esper too well)

Rena applauded. "Great job, girls! This was a nice surprise! Did you get permission from the cafe to be standing on those chairs, though?"

"O-Of course! Everything was dealt with." Aisha nodded.

Suddenly, Ara began to lose her balance on the raised surface, tilting towards Aisha. Clang! Due to the wobbling, the three immediately became a line of dominoes accompanied by several shrills; Ara fell onto Aisha, who fell onto Elesis. The three ladies had toppled off the seats in a pile, though they were presumably safe from the impact.

"Uuu... A-Ah, I'm sorry, Aisha! I'm sorry, Elesis!" Ara whimpered, flopping off to the side so that the poor blazing knight wouldn't have been crushed for very long, being on the bottom. Aisha soon followed, as they all checked for any injuries. Thankfully, none.

"H-Hey! Are you guys alright?!" Prince Seiker hurriedly rushed over to the scene, his prediction was somewhat correct.

"Yeah, we're fine. Don't worry about it, Chung. Ara's just being her usual, clumsy self." Elesis wholeheartedly laughed, shrugging off the incident.

"Oh my... I'm glad you guys are safe. Be more careful next time." Rena smiled, helping the girls up to their feet.

Add stayed by the table, refusing to stand. He sipped his drink casually, pretending not to be affiliated with the chaotic gang. "Idiots..." he murmured.

When Raven witnessed the havoc, he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ciel, you're cleaning this up."

...