Act 11 - Play Date: Part I

...

Eve was peacefully setting up for her two appointments, opening up her internet browser and selecting two tabs, one for each project. The first page was opened up to a website filled with chemistry information (though Eve had most, if not all of it in her database already), while the second was for the village of Altera and its history-- pong!

Ophelia and Ferdinand were busy preparing refreshments and snacks for the two visitors, while Oberon was forced to clean the entire house. For guests of the Nasod Queen, she wanted the building to be spotless, even though it was only for the simple assignments.

After the tasks were completed, she sat back, and relaxed until the boys arrived. The relaxation soon became a short nap instead, to recharge her energy.

~

Ding, dong! Ding, dong! Alas, it finally rang.

Eve, who was woken up from her beauty sleep, groggily sat up, clapping her hands twice to call for one of her servants. "Oberon, answer the door." she commanded, rubbing her eyes.

Oberon bowed obediently, obliging to the order. He swung open the gateway in no time, saluting to the traveller, who happened to be Add.

The tall teenager scanned the servant from his head to toes, nodding in approval. He walked past him, and headed straight to Eve's room, which was on the second floor. (It was still a notable question to ask how he knew this info to begin with, as Eve was not aware of him ever coming into her house before this occurrence)

As he slid open the mechanical-like portal, he poked his head into the room, noticing all of the dazzling pieces of machinery around. "Hey." he calmly spoke, taking a few steps into the interior.

"Hello." she responded, glancing up at him from her bed.

"Ready to begin?"

"Affirmative, but Eve has something to--."

Ding, dong! Ding, dong! The doorbell rang once more.

Assuming it was his permanent job, Oberon answered, welcoming a certain blonde Seiker into the residence.

"Ah, thank you, Sir!" Chung smiled. "Would it be too much to ask for you to escort me to Eve, wherever she is? I don't really know this place..."

Oberon nodded, bringing Chung to the bedroom, leaving immediately afterwards.

"Sorry for the lateness, Miss Eve--" the blondie paused midway, when he had noticed an extra member.

The Queen froze for a bit, glancing at Add, then Chung, then Add, then Chung, then at the pinkish, carpeted floor.

"Why the hell is he here?" Add slightly gnashed his teeth. Despite being new to the school, Chung wasn't someone he was very fond of, due to his kindheartedness and the way he was polite to anyone and everyone he met.

"Um, excuse me..? I'm here to work on a chemistry project with Miss Eve." he replied, a bit hurt.

"No, that's what I'm doing, except for history."

Chung furrowed his eyebrows. "But I thought you said you were free during this block, Eve..?"

"I am. Add coincidentally scheduled at the exact same time, but he left before I could say that I was double-booked." the Nasod responded in her default monotone; she didn't exactly mean to pinpoint all the blame onto the Esper, even if it was technically his fault.

"Tsk, if that's the case, you two can go cuddle along now, and do whatever it is you need to do." Add sharply swung around, glowering at Chung before taking his temporary leave.

And so, the Prince and the Queen were able to operate at peace, as they snacked on the goods made by Ophelia and Ferdinand, too. Little did they know, their additional affiliate sneaked down to the basement, filled with plenty of Nasod inventions.

Add spent his time decoding the encrypted contents of each innovation and creation, adding them to his own database, typing away at the screen he had projected, with the help of his dynamos.

The young scientist let out a small laugh. "Kyahaha.... everything is going well in the end, anyway."

...