Ichigo smirked slightly at the sight of you taunting Lavi. "Unfortunately, but I'm already late, I'm supposed to go to my dad's for a family breakfast today or something like that, I'll catch you later maybe." With those parting words, Ichigo turned and headed back towards the door. So he stopped to kick Lavi for me even though he was late? Ichigo's nicer than he looks.

"So, (Name), I would love to take you to the cafeteria," Lavi continued before you could stop him, "Oh wait, you're ignoring me. I guess I'll go all by myself then."

"Stop being a meanie," you accused as you stuck your tongue out at him.

"You first," Lavi retorted- also sticking his tongue out at you.

"Well I'm not ignoring you anymore."

"No, you gotta promise to be nice to me."

You let out a deep sigh as if you were making some great sacrifice. "All right, but just for the day."

"You drive a tough bargain." Lavi joked. "All right, let's go. Do you remember Tim and Allen?"

Memories of the party where you first saw Lavi came to mind, mainly the part where you were knocked to the ground. "The flying gold ball and the boy with white hair and a mark on his face, right?"

"Yep, that's them. We're going to be eating breakfast with them, alongside our friend Lenalee. We were all from the same world and we worked together," he explained as the two of you made your way to the door.

"Oh right, what world were you guys from?" You asked curiously.

"Earth." Lavi smiled knowingly when he saw the perplexed look on your face. "Not your Earth."

You gave a little smile. "Yea, I kinda got that much."

"There are a lot of them. Earths, that is. Different time periods, different cultures, different magic, but it's the same continents and oceans."

"Like a bunch of paradoxes?"

Lavi's smile was enigmatic as he glanced over at you. "That's right. Think that there is a copy of everyone on your Earth in my Earth?"

"Hmm. That'd be interesting. Though they wouldn't have the same background as they had, right? So there's a chance you've seen someone who looked like me who led a completely different life."

"Yea I think I have actually," Lavi murmured thoughtfully.

You rose a brow curiously."Where?"

"In my dreams."

"I saw you too."

"Really?"

"In my nightmares."

"(Name)!" He nudged you in the side with his elbow slightly with a pout adorning his features.

"I couldn't help it." You laughed at his reaction and you couldn't quite keep the smile off your face.

The childish pout on Lavi's face shifted into a smile. He glanced at you as he folded his arms behind his head in a carefree manner. "Ahh whatever, I made you laugh right? They say humor is one of the most appealing traits that a man can have."

"Sure, sure." His playful flirting reminds me a lot of Myde. How many times had the blond wrapped his arm around your shoulders or around your waist before pulling you into his side? How many times had compliments flown from his lips with the same ease as the songs he sang? The last time you saw him still hung on your mind. The carefree dance he pulled you into, the usual banter between, just before-