"It's true." I say, "Well I'm going to go catch up with my mom. I love you. Night Black."

"Goodnight Brewer. I love you." he says and hangs up.

I plug in my phone and head downstairs.

"That took a long time." my mom says, sitting on the couch holding a bowl of popcorn.

"I just called Jake and told him goodnight." I smile

"Do you love him?" my mom asks

"Um, yeah. He gets me. He's always there for me. He seems a little scary at first because he's so tall but he's really a giant teddy bear. Sometimes he's over protective but that's okay. When I'm with him, I'm not afraid of the future." I say, "Is that bad to feel that way about someone. I feel like I'm  too young to feel that way about someone."

"Absolutely not." my mom smiles, "Your dad and I had you right out of high school. People judged us, thought we just got married because of you, but it wasn't like that. We loved each other."

I just smile. I miss my dad. I haven't thought about him in a long time.

"Enough with the heavy stuff." my mom says, "What movie are we watching?"

"Um, how about The Ridiculous Six." I suggest, "It's total trash but it's pretty funny."

"The Ridiculous Six it is." my mom smiles and finds it on Netflix.

Around eleven my mom is asleep and I go up to my room. I look out my window and see Leah and Seth on patrol. They're probably just stopping by my house because Jake asked them to. I wave silently. Leah nods to me and they take off in the woods.

It's hot in Jake's sweatshirt so I take in off and just decide to sleep in my sports bra and sweats.

Then I crawl into bed and aimlessly check Pinterest till I fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up around ten and take my meds. They taste like vomit and make me tired. On the bright side, they make my arm and neck stop hurting for a few hours.

I examine myself in the mirror. I'm starting to fill out a little more. I still don't weigh enough (I think) but because of Jake's constant care, I've gained back some of my lost weight. My ribs are still visible but that's not a surprise, they were before I was taken. It's just my body type. A lot of my bruises have healed. Only the bad ones have stayed. It's hard to believe that I was found only 8 days ago. I've been awake for 4 of them. My neck and left arm looks like shït. Bite marks everywhere.

I suddenly see Jake come in through my window. He walks up behind me and wraps his  arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder, "Good morning beautiful." He smiles

"Good morning handsome." I smile back.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" He asks.

"Nope." I say, pulling away and turning to my closet to pick out an outfit.

"Perfect. Let's go out to breakfast." He says.