The battle with Sasuke took a turn as the fight continued on the roof, my chances of saving him getting slim. Then I felt it, the felling of my insides burning and my body starting to gain power. My teeth grew sharper and black and purple colored chakra filled the air in the shape of a two tailed wolf. My nails grew as claws and I stood up, letting out a howl just as Sasuke fell onto the floor.

            He used a fire style jutsu and as soon as he used it, I jumped into action and collided with the roof, sending it to collapse. I stood in front of Itachi, making sure my chakra didn’t hurt him as I protected him from the flames. His eyes were now bleeding, sending my wolf inside me to grow angry and kill who-ever did it.

            Rain started to pour from the sky, hissing as it hit my chakra. Sasuke said this was going to kill Itachi; well this is going to kill me instead. I focused my chakra onto my chest and stomach, creating a barrier to prepare for his strike. As I did I turned to Itachi, who now looked at me with worried eyes.

“I love you Itachi, remember that” I knew it didn’t sound like my voice as I growled it out, but I did give him my last smile.

            I stepped aside him, making sure I could jump in on time before Sasuke gave him a good blow to the chest. When the lightening started to form I opened up my cloak so the attack would hit the spot it needed. Then it grew brighter and Sasuke was now holding the lightening explain how it could kill him.

            The lightening turned into a dragon, consuming the air around and was ready to attack. Sasuke gave a final yell and the thing launched and strikes its blow, but it wasn’t Itachi. I moved quick and pushed him out of the way. Controlling my chakra and gasping as my entire body was shocked from the inside out. Everything burned causing me to scream, my body collapsing on the ground and gripping my wound.

            I pulled my cloak tight around me and stopped moving, my body becoming numb as the power of his move suppressed and disappeared. Small tears leaked from my eyes as the pain still erupted from my body. I knew Itachi was going to get injured from it but not enough to kill him like this blow would have done.

            I gripped my chest and coughed, blood slowly trickling down my mouth from that surge of power. The black chakra around me faded my teeth still sharp but now looking like a wolf. My claws now were back to my normal fingers and nails, my two tails gone. I heard a gasp but I couldn’t move to see who it was.

            I felt hands grab mine and I was able to turn my head just a tad to see Itachi, his cloak ripped off him. His face leaned into mine and gave me a kiss, our bloody lips connecting for the very last time of being alive. His tears of blood stained my face as he thanked me for saving him, but it wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted me to live and forget but still keep him in my heart.

“Rin Uchiha, I love you my wolf” He kissed me again

I smiled and pulled his face closer, my strength slowly returning to me “I love you too Itachi Uchiha, my darkness, but I am sad to say I won’t be joining you after all.”

            He looked shocked but looked down to see just a small wound on my chest, he smiled and hugged me. “I rather have you live than have you die, please read the note when you leave ok?”

I nodded and kissed him again, with the final I love you he slowly stood up and drew his attention to Sasuke. “Is this what you saw in the vision of my death?”

            The place around us changed and Itachi used some hand signs and soon Sasanoo took form and made its way slowly over to Sasuke. My body was now back to normal, I was able to move and use my chakra but I still hurt. I stood up and slowly made my way over to Sasuke and Itachi but I wasn’t fast enough. Sasuke turned into a many headed snake and slowly attacked Itachi who killed it once Orochimaru appeared. He walked over to Sasuke and put his fingers and stopped. My heart started to beat fast and I broke out into a run.