"Harry?" I asked as I saw him sitting on the bed. He lifted his head and waited for me to say what I was planning on saying. "can you borrow me a sweater?" I asked making him smirk. He nodded and went to his bag where he pulled out a grey sweater with 'Obsession' written on it in a darker shade of grey.

I thanked him and quickly changed in the bathroom. Harry smiled at me and took my hand before we made our way to the lobby where everyone else should be right now. I let go of his hand as we exited the elevator and we walked to the boys and the crew.

"What's wrong Lia?" dad asked me as he saw me. "I don't feel good," I admitted in a raspy voice. I saw Paul whispering with a few others before he came over to me. "unfortunatley, we need you to stay away from the boys so they won't get sick," Paul came straight to the point.

"oh, okay. Well, then see you when I get better have a good show," I told the boys who weren't really happy about me not allowed to be near them. "No, Paul why are you doing this?" Niall asked as he stood up.

"We can't risk having one of you getting sick," Paul explained sternly. "We won't get sick," Louis said with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "It's okay boys. I'll see you soon," I interrupted them and waved before I made my way back to my room.

I laid down and sighed. Maybe it was time now to make myself a Twitter and an Instagram. I pulled my phone out which I was barely using and downloaded the two apps.

Suddenly I got a message.

Nialler:
Wearing Harry's sweater huh? ;)

Lia:
Whaaaaat? Noooooo :D

Nialler:
I hope you'll get better soon Xx

Lia:
I hope so too Xx

I tipped my email in and a password before I thought about a name I could use for my two accounts. I finally decided on @/LiaJohnson.

I send all the boys a message in our group chat.

Lia:
Made a Twitter & Instagram :D
@/LiaJohnson

Louis:
!!!FINALLY!!!

Liam:
Followed ;)

Nialler:
Took you long enough ;P

Harry:
We can stalk you now ;)

Lia:
Well, then I'm glad that I have two social medias now :P

I saw five Notifications on Twitter already.

@/Louis_Tomlinson is now following you
@/Harry_Styles is now following you
@/Real_Liam_Payne is now following you
@/NiallOfficial is now following you
@/OneDirection is now following you

And within a few minutes more and more people were following me. They were all directioners showing me that because of their usernames. I followed the boys back and also Alec & Jordan who had Twitter as well.

I went to the settings and changed some things so I only get notifications from the people I follow. I heard a knock on the door and got up slowly to open it only to find Jordan with a tray of goodies.

"Hey," I smiled as I let him in. I closed the door and sat on the bed. "I brought you pancakes, orange juice, strawberries, toasts, an egg, a cup of tee and a bread with Nutella," he listed as he put the tray on my lap.

"Thanks," I grinned and patted the seat beside me. He took the remote of the TV and turned it on. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me curiously as he went through the channels. "MTV," I responded since it was my favorite channel.

"Well, lucky you it's an Awkward rerun day," he told me making my smile widen. We watched a while whilst I ate the things on the tray other then that we remained silent.

"So you and Harry huh?"

I almost chocked on my Nutella toast as I turned my gaze to look at him. "I saw you two yesterday when you were fixing the wires," he shrugged with a grin. "Don't tell my dad. We aren't even together so I wouldn't even matter but he asked me out and no one can know because-"

"I get it," Jordan interrupted me with laughter. "Your secret is safe." "Thanks," I sighed in relief. "Anytime," he whispered and kissed my cheek. I was shocked but it was probably just a friendly gesture.

I shrugged it off and continued to watch Jenna's everyday problems with her life.

I fell asleep sometime throughout the day and when I woke up again the TV was off and I was alone in my room. I looked onto my phone and looked at the message I had.

Jordan:
I had to leave :/ have a peaceful sleep love ;)

I turned the TV back on and continued watching Awkward. I looked at the clock to see that it was only 4pm and I got hungry so I called Paul.

"Hey Lia! Feeling better?" Paul's voice asked. "Not really. I'm hungry though can you get someone to bring me food?" I asked politely. "Sure! I'll see you soon," he said and hang up before I could thank him or say goodbye.

After good half an hour I heard a knock at the door. I got up slowly and opened the door to see one of the bodyguards. Since like each boy had ten and then in the area around them a lot more and also when they'll get back to the hotel a few, I didn't knew his name.

"Best wished from Paul," he said and gave me a pizza carton. Dominos Pizza. "Thank you," I thanked the well build man before I closed the door and plopped back onto the bed.

I almost started drooling as I admired the sausage pizza and the garlic dip. I grabbed a slice and took a huge bite from the delicious pizza. I was on cloud nine and I'm not even kidding.

I ate the half of the pizza and played some games on my phone whilst watching TV until it was like 11pm. The boys should be back by now. As on cue someone knocked at the door. I though Harry had a key?

I opened it and saw Dad.

"Hey honey how are you feeling?" He asked as he hugged me. "I'm okay. Nothing I couldn't handle," I grinned at my father. "I'm here to get Harry's things," he said and grabbed Harry's bag along with his toiletries from the bathroom.

"Why?" I asked confused since I was looking forward to see him.

"They're not allowed to be near you which means that Harry can't sleep here," dad explained making me groan inaudible for my father to hear. "I'll see you tomorrow, good night!"

"Bye," I responded grumpily before he left me in the room all by myself. I checked my phone to see a new message.

Harry:
Sorry I can't stay with you :( they won't allow me to but the boys and I have a surprise for you when we have a week off ;)

I smiled to myself wondering what surprise that could possibly be.

Lia:
I hate that you can't be here with me and I hate surprises Harry *whining emoji*

Harry:
I know you do ;) but you'll like this one Xx

Lia:
I better ;P Goodnight Xx

Harry:
Goodnight love <3

_____________

What will the surprise be? What do you think?