Chapter Fifteen Trials Of Forgivness

•^•^•^Pic Of Cassie If it'll load•^•^•^•^•^
(A/N: Sexual Content. WARNING)
After meeting my baby brother we sadly had to leave Because my mom was still tired from the delivery. Francis asked Sarina and I if we wanted to eat out. I simply just agreed while Sarina on the other hand cheered and begged for Jack-In-The-Box.

Sometimes her behavior is sometimes obnoxious and annoying or adorable. In this case it's annoying and obnoxious. Francis pulled up in the line to order your food. JTB was packed.

"So Sarina did you enjoy school today?" Francis asked. "Uh huh." She said as she was nodding her head. She gets over excited over everything, she has an excuse just only because she's a child.

~Home~
I opened the door with a bag circled in my arm. Sarina skipped inside into the kitchen without no help. I walk to the kitchen and place our food onto the dining table.

Francis turns on the light and hooks his keys on the key thingy. "K stuff your guys faces." He praised. I scoffed and took of my sharings out of the bag. Sarina started to gob down her food; she eats with her mouth open. I cringed in disgust and walked upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Francis exclaimed."I'm gonna be in my room for a bit." I said in a apologetic tone. He didn't say anything back which I'm guessing he nodded

I opened my room door and relaxed on my bed. I laid there staring into my ceiling thinking about Dane. Oh. Shocker.

Our dates tommorow and I wonder what going to happen. Oh maybe he'll take me to the bowling alley, or maybe he'll take me to the bumper cars. Or or what if he takes me to the racer cars amusement car?!

OkayJosh stop thinking about it. But I just can't all of this excitement is getting into my head. I haven't felt this much happy since... Well Max. Just the mention of him brings the slightest chills and heartbreaking memories of him.

Just as I was about to go into a depression state Creamy teleported into my room making me yelp. I fell hard to the ground making my whole front area of my body scream in pain.

I heard quiet snickers and giggles from my other side of my room. I rolled my eyes and shot up quickly to glare at Creamy, Linda, and Cassie for surprise.

"You- you okay there sport?" Cassie stuttered throughout laughter. "Oh haha my fall was very amusing can we just get over it now?" I remarked scarstically. Linda shook her head and chuckled; she placed her calming hand into my shoulder which brings this strange,unusual soothing into my body giving me tingles.

"We're sorry Josh, we just couldn't help ourselves." She husked. "Okay so what are you doing here? Is this going to be a daily thing? Because if so ; this gives me a bigger reason to clean my room." I said with a sardonic tone.

"Well sorry Mr.Grumy-Lover pants." Cassie teased. I rolled my eyes and turned to take a bite out of my ChesseBurger. But to my advantage Creamy already beaten me to my own food. MY FOOD!

"Creamy!" I whined pathetically. Her eyes go wide and she smiles with a bit of lettuce falling from those lips. "God is everyone here pigs?" I exclaimed.

"Soo Josh the reason why we've brought ourselves to your house is because rumor has it you're going on a date with a very smexy Dane Dainels." Susan winked at me. I laughed softly till I felt that redness in my cheeks. That's when I stopped myself and eagerly tried to hide my face.

"Awe well if isn't that cute." Linda begrudgingly laughed taking a seat on my desk. "Don't attempt to hide your blush Josh. Remember I'm a telepath. Know what your thinking." She stated tapping her head.

I sighed in defeat and ran my hand through my hair. "Yes it's true." I whispered sheepishly. Suddenly Creamy screamed making my eardrums hear a ringing sound. I paced around to find Creamy wrapping her arms around my waist instantly making me trip on my foot.