Chapter Fourteen Saying Hi To A New Family Member

Hay guys so I know I know last chapter was really short and lame but don't worry like I said a couple chapters back... Many things will be changing. So yea hope you enjoy and love it!!! Bye ya love ya! And also picture of Nathaniel on top if it'll load isn't he just attractive?
Next Day At School~
So mom went to the hospital last night. Uncle Francis showed up happy as ever. I mean this week is very dramatic and weird. But the things are top of my mind is my little brother and Dane. I mean our date is just one more day!!! What will happen?!!! Ugh so anyways.

Francis dropped me off at the school parking lot. Which means I had to walk more and our hang out spot is so far away. So now It's the beginning of 1st period and as usual the bell has to ring so damn fast.

I lean against the wall. Mrs. Rogers is late... Again . I looked down at the ground listening to break your heart right back by Ariana Grande. (Hey as you probably notice... I rlly love ariana Grande 😭😘❤️☺️ so there's a side note!!! ChrissyBearCX)

I shoulda saw it comin'
I shoulda saw the signs
But I wanted to believe you, trust you
You said you wouldn't lie
But baby you were so good, so good
You had me goin' blind
You said it was your best friend, I'm guessing
I wasn't your type, hey

What goes around comes around
And if it goes up, it comes down
I know you're mad 'cause I found out
Want you to feel what I feel right now

As I drifted away and to almost dancing once again I saw David is surpisly walking with... TREVOR?! David looks happy. I glance at them. Trevor is playfully pushing David while David is like all up against he's bubble. Wait isn't like Trevor going out with my exboyfriend max? Wow... What a whore... I frowned and gag at those disgusting humans.

Turns out the gag was really loud and mostly everyone looked at me. Even Trevor and David. Eh I could care less I just laughed and turn up my volume.

~2nd period~
Math
Mr. Kingsburry
After English I could've sworn I saw David give me a dirty look. But you know what even though he was the first person to talk to me in this school but now it's seems like whatever. So not gonna question.

I walk in the classroom and the tables are set into 7 groups. I frowned. The bell suddenly rings. I saw Danes perfect face. He look over at me smiles and waves me over. I walked towards him and I waved.

Mr.Kingsburry tells everyone to sits down and I do just that by sitting next to Dane. My group consists of Harley, And Creamy. "Hey ya." Harley says waving her hands in the air. Creamy gets up from her seat and hugs me tightly making it hard for me to breath. Dane then playfully pushes me giving me that smile that's just to die for.

"Hey bab- josh." He said sheepishly, his cheeks quickly turns red which made me laugh quietly. "Hi Dane." I said holding in my laughter. "Alright class enough chitchat." Mr.Kingsburry walks in sitting down in his seat.

Everyone quiets down and looks at Kingsburry. "Alright all of you must be wondering why I've put the tables like this correct?" He says pulling out papers out of a folder. "Uh why did you put the desks like this Mr.Kingsburry?" A voice with sass said. "I've collided the desks here today because a group of only four can do this project I'm going to hand you." Everyone groans in disappointment while a girl whispers loudly yes waving her hands in the air in esthausim.
Wait a project... It's just the 3rd week of school and already there's a project? You got to be shitting me. "Okay okay everyone settle down. Just be lucky this is a group project instead of a solo one." He gives the papers to his T.A.