Chapter Seven Party Central

I go in the car I sit next to terry and Bruce is on the opposite side. That's good. "Hey josh how have you been?" Terry's and Tessa's mom ask me. "I've been really good what about you?" "Oh just fansastic ... But josh... Do you know where this party is taking place?"

"Hm let me call Susan and find out." "Okay." I know it's late but why didn't I think of this before, me and my stupid brain sometimes... The phone is ringing. Come on Susan come on, finally she picks up and says: "hello?"

"Susan it's josh what's your address?" "Oh baker street 15502." "Okay see you in a bit." "Okay it's Baker Street 15502." "Thank you." She taps on a screen on her car she says the address and the car tells her where to go.

"Hey josh." Bruce says. "What?" "What's Mias favorite color?" "Why...?" "Because I want to get her flowers." "Bruce uou shouldn't ask me this questions I barley know the bitc... Um girl."

"Oh sorry thought you would be helpful but turns out you aren't." I punch Bruce's arm. "Oh my god Bruce you're so funny." "What was so funny about that?" Terry asks. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

Ugh coming here with this guys was a big mistake. I could've just invited only Tessa but no my big mouth had to tell this two jerks."

After 6 minutes on the car listening to Bruce talking to terry about mia. You know i was going to be nice to him and tell him that Mia's really mean but I'll just let him figure that out himself.

"Okay were here guys." I look out the window and there loud music coming from outside. There's people outside talking having a make out session. Or just acting weird. "Bye mom." Terry and Tessa say. "Thank you." Bruce and I say. "Okay kids I'll call Tessa when I'm coming to pick you up."

She drives off and were all standing still. "Josh you go first." Terry says. "You guys are a bunch of babies." I say. I walk towards the door Tessa walks besides me and terry and Bruce are walking behind us. I push the door open.

Everything's a mess. People are acting crazy. There's a couple of jocks who are shirtless and yelling about their game this Friday. "We can do this bruh!!!" A jock yells.

"Hell yeah!!" Another jock yells. Then they start to yell whoop whoop loud. "It's nice to know that they're having fun." Bruce says. "I'm gonna ask them if I can still try out." Terry says walking away. Oh I also forgot to mention terry is a jock. No one found out about us only our friends knew. So we had to do everything in secret, which was really furasting.

I see Susan with Harley Mia and Marie. I walk towards them. "Josh and Josh's friends you made it!!!" Susan yells. "Yeah... Are you alright?" "I'm fine dear... But excuse me for a second." She starts to laugh non stop. Harley and Marie look at Susan wide eyed. Then Mia starts to laugh non stop.

"Are you guys drunk?" Tessa asks. "Yeah this is their 5th can." Marie says. "Susan are you crazy you could get caught!" "Don't be such a square and have fun a little." Mia says.

"Oh so drinking beer makes me cool?" I ask. "Ha whateves, hey did you tell jerry about the party? Mia asks Susan while holding on her.

"Yeah I saw him somewhere." "Oh good let's look for him!!!" "Hey Mia I'm here." Bruce says. She looks at him and laughs and walks away. Tessa and I look at him. "Uh... She's drunk I'll help her." He walks away following Mia.

"When will he see that she's a horrible person?" I tell Tessa. "When he gets he's heart stomped on." "You guys aren't drinking right?" I ask Harley and Marie.

"No not till I'm 21." Harley says. "I'll do it senior year." Marie says. "Is linda here?" "Yeah she came with a couple of her friends. They're upstairs." Marie says. "Okay thanks." Tessa stays with Harley and Marie talking.