Chapter Twelve The Truth Is... My Mom Is Cool.?

What Dane looks like!😏☺️

Lilly walks up to a wall and she pushes a part of it and a lever suddenly appears.

"Do you guys have like a secret base at the school too?"

"No. It's just the briefing room, you were here weren't you?"

"Mm.. Most likely."

The wall opens into a big door way leading to a long hallway. On the wall of the hallway there's pictures of teenagers. I spot a couple of group photos of teenagers doing funny poses or serious ones.

"Who are these people?" I ask looking at one picture that looks someone that I know."

"I'll let little old smith tell you that part." She laughs.

There's a big silver door at the end of the hallway. It's still very far away.

"How long is this hallway?!" I pout.

"It appears to be very long!" Lilly says in a very scarstic tone.

"Well so that I won't throw a tantrum, you said you can heal the mental and physical mind right?"

"Correct." She says slowly.

"What do you mean by that?!"

"I can heal both the physical body and mental mind."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I can heal people out of a coma."

"You can do that?!" I cheer. For some odd reason.

"Yes and what I meant with the physical body is that I can heal bruises. Scars, cuts, blah blah I think you get it." She says waving her hand at the air.

We finally reached the door. It felt like I was walking for like 50 years. The door opens fast. It's the same room where I meant everyone. They're all sitting down, whispering.

Smith looks over at me and smiles. "Glad to have you finally join us." He smirks. I nod my head standing looking at everyone. Dane turns around from Charlie and smiles.

"Are you feeling better?" Smith says breaking my gaze with Dane. "I've actually never felt better." "Smith he doesn't remember what happened with him." Lilly says out of nowhere sitting next to Monica.

"You don't?" Dane says with a worried expression. "I uh no...no I can't remember what happened. How did I even get here anyways?" "I told you that part already." Lilly says scarstically.

"No I know but linda what happened out there?" Linda looks at me and frowns. "I don't know one moment you were all lovey dovey the next you're walking like a drunk and you fainted."

"Oh. Well that explains it." "You fainted?!" Dane says quickly rushing over to me and looks at me in those deep amazing brown eyes. "Dane I can tell you I'm fine." I reassured.

"Are you feeling okay? Any bumps?! Brusies?!" I start to laugh. "Dane I'm fine!" I said laughing loudly. "Yes.. Please take your seats. There's something rather important id like to discuss with you."

I make my way to a seat and I sit next to linda and Cassie. "I've called this briefing to let you know starting today all of you will go through a series of training. So each and everyone of you can learn more about your abilites." Everyone ohh.

"Which is why I need all of you to go into the other room and get prepped up." Everyone gets up and walks towards a silver door with a medium sized window on the left and right walls.

"Except for josh and Lilly." I frown and I walk to Lilly and smith. "So Lilly found out what happened to josh?" "Not exactly but I think he fainted because he hasn't been using he's powers regurlary like he's supposed to." "Very well but what are he's powers?"