Chapter One Im Done

My mom wakes me up and she tells me it's the first day of my new school. "Mom let me sleep for 10 more years."
"Come on josh get up and get ready." "Mom please no!"
My mom walks out the room so I have no choice but to get up and start to get ready for school. My mom transferred me to a new school. She said she wanted me to be more productive and to think of my life, I can't fight with her bout that... The thing i really miss of my old school is the not caring teachers. The teachers wouldn't care if you ditched classes, I would ditch now and then. My mom and my step dad got really really mad and they grounded me for the entire summer. So I couldn't hang out with any if my friends. What makes that worse is my mom said she's taking me to a new school for my inappropriate behavior.
I go and take a 14 minute shower. I'm so not feeling going to school. One is because I'll be a lonar, two what if I'll be forever alone?!! I get our of my shower and change into my fantastic four fan shirt, black jeans, and a black sweater. I grab my backpack and go downstairs, my mom made pancakes with banana with Toast. If I say so myself this is a grrrreat breakfast!!!
After 20 Minutes of me eating (yes I take that long to eat) my mom drives me to school.
Soon enough I see my school, it's brown and white. Ugliest colors ever, like ew no! My mom stops the car in front of the school. "Bye josh have a nice day!"
"Yeah right... Good day heh" "text me when you get out of school!" "Okay" "okay love bye!" I walk our of my moms car, I see a couple of jocks playing football, well if isn't that a cliche. I see a group of girls laughing they're all wearing matching colored outfits.. Oh my god it's orange and yellow... Okay I'm literary to hate this school. I walk more into the school.
Gotta tell ya it's so small compared to my old school. I walk to a area where students get their schedules. I walk up to a blonde woman with glasses.
"Hi" I say "hello what's you're name?" "Josh Chavez" "hmmmm josh Chavez, Josh Chavez" she flips through hundreds of scehdules. "Oh here you are!"
I grab the schedule. "Thank you."
My 1st period is English. My teachers name is Ms.Rogers. Ohhh captain America wifey?!! 2nd period is math. Mr.Kingsburry, sounds like a clown that will haunt my dreams. 3rd periods p.e. Ms.Rado, sounds nice. 4th period I have Spanish Mr.Dennis, 5th period biology Mr.Tate, Ohhh sounds like a mad scensist!!! My god I'm being so judgemeal! Then lunch after? Okay I'm already lost!
But I'm going to be alone! Ugh I hate my life sometimes!
Okay 6th period is dance, whoa I wanna learn how to dance like a stripper!!! #lifegoals (just kidding). 7th period is drama, I also want to be a actor. Ooo I'm gonna be the next Channing tantum. But I won't have he's sexy body... Okay I seriously need to stop .
I walk towards the cafeteria, the line is like 100 long. Then I see someone unexpected, someone I didn't want to see... My ex boyfriend Bruce.