"Why are you being such a dick?"
My voice was calm and low but I'm sure he sensed the annoyance and anger in it as he kept quiet afterwards. As I don't know what to say I left the room. I stormed out the door and walked around the streets aimlessly. I lifted the hood of my hoodie and took out my black mask in it's pocket. I always carry the mask wherever I go, just in case for some sudden 'me' time.

I tucked my hands in my pockets and scanned around the streets. I decided to take a pitstop at a coffee shop. I sat on one of the chairs at the outdoor part of the shop. I just looked at the busy street and people walking around.

"Do you think they're real?"

"They kissed of course Daehyun and Stephanie are real!"

I heard two female voices from behind me talking about the scandal. I rolled my eyes, instead of leaving I continued to eavesdrop. I wanted to know of what people think of Daehyun and Stephanie.

"What about Youngjae though? DaeJae is real~" One of them squeled. I smirked slightly.

"Heh. They aren't real. Those are just our fantasies. If they're 'real' then you suppose that Daehyun is bi?" The other scoffed.

Well, he could be.

"My fanfic senses are tingling"

Fanfic?

I furrowed my eyebrows. I stood up from my chair because they're conversation about the scandal ended and I didn't want to hear their rant on their meni and pedi or their senpai notice them or some shit that girls talk about.

I continued to walk around. I wasn't paying much attention to the path that I am walking. I bumped into a person. It was a girl, she apologised and I saw her face.

This is destiny.

"Stephanie" I blurted out. She lifted her head. "Do I- oh! Youngjae-ssi, funny seeing you here" She said. "Yeeeaah" I said. "Why don't we talk in a more proper place?" She said and held my arm to drag me with her. I quickly pulled my arm away. She looked taken aback but then put on an 'understanding'- more like sarcastic look.

"Oh sorry, you're gay. Gay is like what? Anti-females or something?"

I glared at her annoyingly and just followed her. We arrived at an apartment. We got in the elevator and went to her place.

"Congratulations you're my first guest" She said and opened the door. I took of my mask and smiled sarcastically. "What can I get for you? Tea? Coffee?-"

"What do you want?"

"I want us to talk" She said as she poured two glasses of water.

"What is there for us to talk about?" I asked as I eyed her. I'm getting agitated and more agitated by the minute. "A person. Obviously. Jung Daehyun" She said and put the jug of water in her fridge.

"We don't have to talk about him" I said. "Then what? Weather?" I bit my lip in annoyance. She smirked. I pushed my hood down and raised my eyebrows in a teasing manner. She handed me one of the glasses and I just stared at it.

"Awh come on. Don't be rude"

I still didn't take it.

She sighed 'dissapointingly' and threw the two glasses on the sink. The glass shattered in the metal sink and I looked at her weirdly.

"You can just put in on the counter behind you dimwad" She stuck out her bottom lip and shrugged.

"I know that you love him. You don't hate him. You never have and never will. Because you love that bastard so much" She said and rolled her eyes at the last part. "Well newsflash Sherlock, I loved him first. I loved him before you even knew he existed. He loved me first and I can take him back to me. He is mine and I will not let a shitty brat get in the way"