--13--

Part 13. Here we go.

---------

*Mark's Pov*

"My brave Markimoo..." Jack quietly said.

"Jack! Oh my god, are you okay?" I asked.

"Of course I am." Jack smiled. A doctor walked in. I turned around to face him.

"Jack can go home now. We checked him over and he's fine. He might be a little weak but he will get strong so it will be okay." The doctor said (I don't know if he can go. I don't know much about hospitals)

-- Later that day --

*Jack's Pov*

I was sat on the sofa next to Lily. Mark walked in and smiled. I smiled back at him. He sat next to me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Lily said.

"I am glad too." Mark said.

"Well, I'm just glad that I am with you guys." I smiled.

"I love you." Mark smiled.

"I love you too." I said. Mark kissed me and I kissed him back. Lily smiled and left the room. I heard her crying. I walked out of the room and went to her.

"Lily, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just thought of my ex boyfriend, Billy. I don't know why." Lily said.

"Billy?" I asked.

"Billy. The one who tried to kill you. Don't worry. I don't miss him. I'm sad that he might not be dead." Lily said.

"Lily!" I said. Lily laughed and I laughed too. Mark came out.

"What's so funny?" Mark asked.

"You had to be there, Mark. Sorry." I said.

"You asshole." Mark said.

"You dickhead." I said. Mark and me laughed.

---------

Hey guys!

Sorry this was short.  had to quickly write this. I can update more because I got a laptop for Christmas! I hope you guys enjoy this.

Please leave a comment of something I should write about. I don't have any ideas. Thanks. Love you all! - Becky