--5--

*Mark's Pov*

Jack ran upstairs, crying. I just stood there. Jack's mother walked in.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He didn't believe me. I said that she kissed me! God damnit!" I said.

"Go up to him." Mrs McLoughlin said. I nodded and went upstairs. I knocked on his door.

"Go away." Jack said.

"Please Jack. Let me explain." I said. Jack opened the door. Jack sighed.

"Come in and explain." Jack said. We went in and sat on Jack's old bed in his old room.

"You ran out and I tried to run after you. Annabelle stopped me and I looked at her. She just kissed me. I didn't kiss back. I promise! Please, Jack, forgive me." I said.

"I know you wouldn't kiss her back. I just got so annoyed. I'm sorry." Jack said.

"You shouldn't be apologising." I said. Jack smiled at me. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"I love you." Jack said.

"I love you more." I smiled.

- Later -

*Jack's Pov*

We got back to our house and went in the lounge. Annabelle walked in. I looked down.

"Hey Mar- oh, Jack. You okay?" She asked like nothing was wrong.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Not like you kissed my husband and almost ruined our relationship." I said looking at her. "So, yeah. I'm fine."

"No need to be mean." Annabelle said. She said down and looked at me.

"Haven't you got to be at work?" Mark said after a while.

"In an hour." Annabelle said, still staring at me.

"Right, I'm gonna go get a drink. I'll be back in a second." Mark said and got up. He left the room.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I asked, annoyed.

"You are sick." Annabelle said, standing up.

"What?" I asked.

"You. Liking men. Its gross. How can a girl like you? I understand why you like men. Your gross." Annabelle said and left the room. What a bitch.

------------

Hey guys!

So I won't be updating tomorrow because I'm going to London for the day! I might update when I get back or tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your day.

~ Becky