--6--

*Mark's Pov*

I came back in the lounge and saw that Annabelle had left. I sat next to Jack.

"Where did Annabelle go?" I asked.

"Upstairs." Jack mumbled. I could tell something was wrong with Jack.

"What's wrong? You seem... upset." I said.

"Its okay. I just realized the time. I gotta go to work." Jack stood up and left.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" I called.

"I'll walk!" Jack called back. The front door shut. Annabelle walked back in the room. She smiled at me and sat down.

"What happened with Jack? He seems upset." I said.

"He was getting a bit stressed or something so I went upstairs." Annabelle said. "I have to go to work. Bye!"

"Bye!" I said. Annabelle left.

*Annabelle's Pov*

I got to work and went behind the counter. I saw my boss, Billy.

"Did you do it?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"He really is disgusting being gay. Right?" Billy laughed.

"Yeah. Got the money?" I asked.

"Yeah. The £20 you asked for." Billy handed me the money.

"I should be getting more than money for doing all this and being mean to Jack." I said.

"You'll get more. Now, get to work." Billy said.

"Thanks, sweetie." I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek and went in the back room.

After an hour of working I got really bored. I almost fell asleep. I heard the door open and got up. I saw Jack. He came up to me. He looked angry.

"You better stop telling lies to Mark! You said I was stressed! I wasn't! You lying piece of-" Jack stopped his sentence. I looked behind me and saw Billy.

"She's a what now?" He asked.

"B-Billy?" Jack asked.

"Yep. How's life? Still dating Mr. Fischbach?" Billy asked. Jack didn't answer.

"He's actually married to him." I said.

"Really now? That's good. I should of given you a wedding present. Here." Billy smiled and punched Jack. I was shocked.

"Billy! Why did you do that?" I asked. I ran over to Jack. He was knocked out.

"He deserved it." Billy said.

"You're so mean to Jack! That's it! I'm not doing anything else to hurt him! Here's you stupid money!" I chucked the £20 back at him.

"Oh honey. You can't just stop helping me. Remember our deal?" Billy asked.

"I don't care!" I said.

"I can drop you back off with the other sluts that have sex for money." Billy said. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll still help you. I'm sorry." I said.

"Good. Bring him in the back and get back to work. I have some business I need to discuss with him." Billy said.

"Yes, sir." I said. I grabbed Jack and pulled him to the back. I put him on the table in the back and went back to work. I'm sorry, Jack. I have no choice.