--1--

*Jack's Pov*

I woke up and saw my beautiful husband, Mark. I smiled.

"Morning." Mark said.

"Morning." I said.

"I'm so happy I married  you. I can see you everyday." Mark said.

"I am too." I said. I heard someone knock at the door. I was about to get up but Mark stopped me.

"I'll go. You rest." Mark kissed my head and went downstairs, after getting changed of course. I got changed and went downstairs. I saw Mark at the door. I looked to see who was there and it was a girl. She had long brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. She was wearing trainers, leggings, a top with cat whiskers on and a blue jacket. She looked at me then looked at Mark.

"Is that him then?" She asked.

"Yeah. Got a problem?" Mark asked.

"Mark, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well? Can I come in?" The girl asked. Mark looked at me. I nodded. He let her in and shut the door. We went in the lounge and sat down.

"Jack, this is Annabelle. My ex-girlfriend." Mark said.

"Pleased to meet you, Jack. You're Mark's husband, right?" Annabelle asked.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Why are you here? I thought you left for New York." Mark said.

"I was going to go with my boyfriend. But when the day came I woke up and he was gone. He left a note saying he left for New York. He took my money. I lost everything. I don't have a house anymore. I thought I could stay here until I get back on my feet." Annabelle said.

"No way." Mark said.

"Why not?" I asked. Mark sighed.

"She hurt me when we broke up. I have a feeling she will do it again. When we broke up I said I didn't like her anymore and she... she just... we were in high school and she bullied me for being gay." Mark said.

"Mark, people change. She seems nice." I said.

"I promise I won't hurt you. Or Jack. I  promise, Mark. Please." She looked into Mark's eyes. Mark signed.

"Fine. But only until yo-"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!" Annabelle jumped onto Mark and hugged him.

"Errr... that's okay." Mark said. I looked at Annabelle and Mark. I smiled sadly and looked down.

I have a feeling she doesn't want me here. Or me and Mark to be married.

---------

Hey guys!

THE FIRST CHAPTER, MOTHERFUCKERS!!! (Sorry.) I just wrote this chapter because I was bored. So I hope you enjoy this sequel!

~ Becky

BTW, what do you think of this Annabelle character? I think she's a bit weird.