--2--

*Mark's Pov*

Me, Jack and Annabelle went to Starbucks and sat down. I wanted to know if she really changed.

"How long have you been married?" Annabelle asked.

"About a month ago." Jack said.

"That's cute." Annabelle giggled.

"Why did you come to us? Not your parents." I said.

"I did go to my parents. They said that I failed them. They hated me. The next person that popped into my head was you. I didn't know you were married." Annabelle said.

"If you wanna be back on your feet you need to get a job." I said.

"I'll try and find one." Annabelle said.

"I'll help. Wanna go now?" Mark asked. I guess she has changed.

"Yes please." Annabelle said.

*Jack's Pov*

"Jack, I'll meet you back at home." Mark said. I nodded. Mark opened the door and Annabelle smiled at Mark. She looked at me and gave me an evil stare. They left.

I got back home and sat in the lounge. I don't like that Annabelle. Not one bit. As soon as I knew she was Mark's ex, I knew she would hate me. She wants Mark for herself.

I put on the TV and watched some Doctor Who. I heard the door opened. I knew it was Mark and Annabelle. They were laughing and talking. They came in the lounge and sat down.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." Annabelle giggled. Bitch.

"Find a job?" I asked. Not like I care.

"Yeah. The manager was very nice." Annabelle said.

"You were flirting with him!" Mark laughed.

"Yeah, I was. Jealous?" Annabelle asked. They both laughed. I ignored them and watched Doctor Who.