--7--

*Jack's Pov*

I woke up and a bright light shines in my face. I looked around me and I'm in a dark room. I sat up. I saw someone in the corner.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Hello, Jack." The figure moves into the light. Its Billy!

"What are you doing? What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Well, since you are dating Mr. Fischbach, I'm going to ask questions." Billy said. He pulled out a knife. "Why him? Why are you gay? Why are you gross? Why do you fuck men? Why are you... a faggot?" I stay silent. "Fucking asshole. You're gross."

"Let me go!" I said.

"I'll let you go, when Mark finds you. I've left notes around his house, the park, to find you. I've written on the first one 'If you don't find him by 6:00 pm tonight, he's dead.'" Billy said.

"Why?" I asked.

"To see if he cares about you. He doesn't. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's selfish." Bill said.

"He'll find me! I know it!" I said.

"Oh sure I'll believe you, if he comes." Billy said.

*Mark's Pov*

I went to my front door and I saw a letter. I picked it up and read it.

Hello Mr Fischbach,

This is Billy. The guy that bullied Jack in school. Of course you remember me. I ruined your relationship by telling the whole school about you two.

Anyway, enough about me. Wondering where Jack is? No? Well, he is with me. Safe and sound. I've left notes around the park and where he is. This is a test to see if you love him. I told him that you don't care about him. See you soon. Hope so anyway.

Billy :)

PS: If you don't find him by 6 pm, say bye bye to Jack. He'll be dead. Have a nice day. :)

"SHIT!" I shouted. I dropped the note. I ran out of my house and saw a note on the ground. I picked it up.

Hi, Mark. :)

I'm gonna be saying where to find him and the notes will say the events that happened there with you two. Don't tell me how I know. I know people who saw. First clue.

Where you proposed.

I put the note in my pocket and ran to the park. I'm coming, Jack.

*Jack's Pov*
- 5:58 pm -

"Two more minutes." Billy said.

"He'll come." I said.

"Hopefully. He's your last chance." Billy said.

- 5:59 pm -

Billy got his knife out. I looked at him.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Wait! One more minute. He'll come!" I said.

"He won't. Its too late." Billy walked up to me. He put the knife to my neck.

10
Mark,
9
You know that
8
I love you,
7
More than anyone else in the world.
6
You changed my life.
5
I was happy for once!
4
When you asked me
3
Damn I was happy!
2
Remember
1
I love you...
0

"WAIT!" The door opened. Billy looked at the person. He pulled the knife away. I saw the person. I smiled. Tears in my eyes.

------------

I almost cried writing the countdown. I was with my family so I didn't want to. Heh.

Who do you think the person is? Most people will get this wrong.

~ Becky