Mitch the Cat

It's Christmas and I'm 100% sure this sucks but wanted to write it anyway and sorry if there's wrammar mistakes etc but I basically write on my iPod and I'm tired and yep enjoy and merry Christmas everyone c;

It was so early, Frank was pretty sure it wasn't even 6 am, he could feel someone poking his face and some little giggles, he wasn't sure, it was too damn early probably he was dreaming, until he could feel a pair of soft lips on his nose and the giggles getting a bit more louder.

"Frankie...? Frank! Wakie! Wakie up! It's Christmas!!!! The presents are here!!" Okay yes that was definitely Gerard's cute voice, and more poking on his cheek, thank you very much.

His mom let him spent the night in the Way's house, to the only condition that he got home early so they could open their presents with his mom and dad.

Frank had arrived after Gerard's family finished their Christmas dinner, he spent sometime cuddling with Gerard on the couch, his babyboy was so excited for Christmas, he even baked some cookies for "Santa" and even put a red skirt and his Santa hat to match bc he just loved Christmas that much.

Now Frank found very weird that Gerard "baked" the cookies for "Santa" but he rather not to ask about it, they talked, cuddled, kissed a bit yeah and Gerard fell asleep on Frank's arms, cuddling together next to the Christmas tree.

Frank was still very awake, he was just peppering kisses on Gerard's head and playing with his hair, the Santa hat now laying on the floor.

Mikey was sitting on the other couch playing with his phone and well damn Frank had to ask this Santa thing...

"Hey mikey um, want ask you something"

Without taking his eyes off the phone screen mikey muttered "hmmm?"

"Gerard still thinks Santa is real...? I mean it's totally fine if he does I want know so I don't fuck up tomorrow with the kitten I got for him" Frank almost whispered, not waiting to wake his baby.

"Frank! he could hear you! and yes he does and you can't tell him okay! now shut up before he wakes up!" Mikey almost screamed but tried to be quiet, standing up and leaving the living room.

"Oh okay...." Hmm so Gerard didn't know, okay that was adorable, he knew for sure that his baby was innocent, but hell he didn't know he was THAT innocent... That made Frank love him even more like if they got married one day and grow up together until they were like 60 Frank would make sure Gerard still believing in Santa because he loves his little boy that much okay.

This morning while going to buy Gerard's Christmas present Frank saw this old lady with a box of baby kittens that she was giving in adoption, Frank basically ran to the box and smiled so big at the kittens, it was the perfect present, all the kittens had bows tied on their necks, different colors each, he choose the smallest one, with a pastel pink bow, tabby grey cat with eyes almost as pretty as gerard's.

He couldn't help but smile at the little kitty all curled up in a side of the box, he took the kitty and paid for it, took of his hoodie and wrapped the little kitty with it and quickly went to the candy shop for some little treats, and that was all, probably he would take him shopping for clothes and stuffies other day but he was sure Gerard would everything.

And now he was here, cuddling with his babydoll, carrying him bridal style carefully not to wake him up, leading him to Gerard's pink bedroom, taking off his red skirt and pulling the sheets over him, kissing his forehead and heading out of the room to put his gifts under the Christmas tree.

He asked Mikey before if he could hide the little kitten in his bedroom so Gerard wouldn't see it.

Knocking Mikey's door and opening it, Frank went to get the kitten from his pink box.

"hey mikes, I'm gonna put the gifts on the tree, you coming...?"

"Na I'm good, I already put mine! don't make too much noise oh and don't forget to eat Gerard's cookies!"
Mikey cheered sarcastically.

"Alright, goodnight!"

-------

And we go back to the beginning of this story, giggly cute Gerard poking Frank's face trying to wake him up.

"mmph alright, comin'!"
Frank said, rubbing his eyes and noticing it was still dark outside, but Gerard seemed to be very awake.

"Yaaaay! Hurry Frankie! gosh wanna see my presents!" Giggling gee pulled Frank's hand and basically ran to the living room still pulling Frank's arm.

"Slow down princess!"

Gerard started to open his presents, ripping the pink and glittery paper, Frank was sure those were from his parents, smiling a lot, and giggling.

"Frankie! I got 3 skirts! A set of watercolors, and makeup!!!" Gee cheered, Frank couldn't handle the cuteness, his little boy sitting of the floor wearing a big shirt and panties, hair all sleepy messy, pink flushed face.

"Awe that's great sweetheart! What else did Santa got you?"

"Oh umm, Disney movies!!" Gee squealed happily showing his tiny teeth.

And now it was time for the best surprise ever, the kitten.

"Babyboy I think you forgot that purple box in the corner, go check it!" Frank really did want to see Gerard's reaction, he even started to film it..

Gerard stood up and Frank swears Gerard's eyes almost pop out from his face.

"oHMYGOSH ITS A KITTEN! FRANKIE FRANKIE ITS SO PRETTY CAN I HOLD HIM!!"

"Sure princess! Awe my kitten now has his own kitty"

Gerard was again on the floor petting the little kitty head, holding him on his lap, smiling a lot, playing with the kittens bow.

"Frankie he is beautiful! Hmm gonna name him Mitch!! Mitch the cat!" He looks so adorable sleeping!"

"It's a pretty name baby, you gotta take good care of him, not a toy! he is your real alive stuffie and he needs you to be a big boy to take care of him alright.?" Frank said trying to sound serious but ah Gerard was just so perfect.

"Yes yes yes! I promise! Santa told you to get me a kitten didn't he!?" Gee grinned, still petting Mitch.

"Shhhhhh it's a secret, now let's go to bed, it's like 6 am" Frank replied yawning, reaching to hold Gerard's hand.

"Mitch is sleeping with us!"

They got to Gerard's room again, Frank spooning Gerard, and the little kitten laying on the bed, wrapped in a pink scarf.

"Merry Christmas Frankie!"
"Merry Christmas babydoll"

Leave some Comments!! :3