Haven't You Heard How We Rock Each Other's World?

hi, haven't updated this one in months and felt really bad about it so here you go, this is super short but fluffy, I just don't want let this story die :( enjoy!
---
8:09 am read the clock beside the table, the room was a bit cold, sun peaking through Gerard's pink curtains, peachy pink light.
Both laying on Gerard's bed, with all his stuffies around them.

Frank was laying on his back, only wearing his black boxers and Gee on top of him, all sleepy also only on his pink lacy panties, both peacefully asleep, Gee's little pale arms wrapped around Frank's neck, and chubby pink cheeks flushed against his toned chest, Frank's tattooed strong arms wrapped around gee's little waist, and his hand grabbing onto his smooth bum, just keeping him close, Gee was so small, he could easily lay on top of Frank without any problem, and Frank honestly loved it.
He loved how warm and soft was his little boy, the little sounds he did in his sleep, how he would drool a bit on Frank's chest, how pink his cheek would get, his messy black hair everywhere, how pretty it looked his long black lashes against his cheekbones, little pixie nose, he truly looked like a angel.
Frank could stare at his babyboy for minutes and even hours, just holding him close and asking himself how lucky he was to be with a such pretty sweet boy, how happy he was, how he would make anything to make him happy as much as he is right now, to protect his little angel, keep him safe, giving him anything he deserves and more, give him the moon and stars, and kiss every morning, tell him how beautiful he is everyday for the rest of his life, hold his hand every day, do anything Gerard wants because he loves him that much, THAT fucking much.

He had been awake for few minutes now, that kind of thoughts crossing through his mind.
Gee was still asleep, their legs tangled together, Frank tracing little circles on gee's back, peppering kisses on his forehead, and playing his with little boy's soft round bum because why not.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he noticed Mitch jumping on the bed with them, his little bell making a jingle noise it was part of his pink pastel bow that was wrapped on his neck.
Making his way to curl up next the sleepy little boy, purring softly.

Gerard had been so excited to get Mitch a collar because, "Frankie! All pretty kittens deserve a collar as pretty as them!"
So that day Frank got a collar to Gerard as well, kissing his pouty pinky lips.

"hi boy, you want cuddles too?" Frank chuckled, moving his hand from Gee's bum and petting Mitch's little head.

"Good boy" Mitch purring softly.
"hmmmmm....?" Gee mumbled, still too sleepy to open his eyes, trying to get closer to Frank if that was even possible.

"shhhhh baby doll, go back to sleep, I'm here" Frank whispered softly, stroking Gerard's cheek with his thumb, and kissing his nose.
"mmm kay..."

"love you princess"

and like that they fell asleep together again, they were just so in love.

I wrote this like in 10 minutes sorry don't be mean, and hopefully will try to update "Be My Baby" <3