In a chapter where Frank is jealous of Mitch and there's also glitter

I haven't updated in months, sorry!
but here have some little fluff chapter! (Not edited and probably with million of grammar mistakes) ily

Gee adores Mitch, treats him like he is a real baby which he kinda is ???
And to be honest, Frank is getting jealous a little bit, he doesn't hate Mitch at all, he just misses his little whinny angel, you see, Gerard loves attention, and just being spoiled in general.

But now that he got his little kitten, Mitch, he can't be away from him not for a second, feeds him, cuddles him, plays with him, dress him (yes, he ordered some little clothes online) and now even sleeps with him!

Of course it's not like he ignores Frank now but let's be honest, Frank just misses his little whinny baby, being around him 24/7.

Frank is at his home studio working on some papers, usually Gerard would sit on his lap, sucking on his thumb and just making some company to his daddy but nope; now he is in the other room, playing with mitch and he can even hear some giggles, now Frank is very curious about what his little baby is doing so he puts down the papers and goes to check what's happening.

"Baby...?"
nothing....
"Gee..?"
And well he doesn't expect to see his baby covered up on glitter, hugging Mitch which has some too all over his body but mostly on his little paws, both sitting on the floor, crayons and art stuff sprawled everywhere.

Frank can't help but smile because Gerard is just that adorable.

"Baby what are you doing, why there's glitter everywhere ...?"
Frank asked softly, still smiling.

"Frankie! We are glittery princesses! don't we look pretty!" Gee cheers happily.

Frank chuckles, rubbing his forehead.
"You two are adorable, come here, give daddy a kissie"

Gee just nods, making grabby hands to Frank, wanting to be carry. 

Frank can't help but smile, leaning down and picking up his babyboy, leaving Mitch on the floor.

"Daddy, Mitch wanted to be picked up too!" Gee whines, wrapping his chubby legs around his daddy's waist, pouting his pinky lips.

"Daddy needs some love too, you have been very distant those days princess, don't you want me anymore?"

"Silly Frankie, of course I like you! You are my daddy! I didn't think you'd think that, I'm sowwwwry"
Gee says, peppering little kisses all over Frank's face then burring his chubby cheeks on his neck.

"I'm sorry baby, I just miss you around me all the time, my needy gee"

"We were doing some coloring for you Frankie, I wanted to add some glitter on my drawing but Mitch dropped it, meanie kitty!"
Gee whined, crossing his arms.

"I think you cat doesn't like me very much babydoll, he just takes you away from me"
Frank said dramatically, joking of course.

"No no no never daddy!, baby missed you, can we cuddle?"

"Of course babydoll"

And that's how Frank's day got way better.

I'm sorry this is just shitty but I wrote this at work because I was too bored so ye I just didn't want this story to die bc it's my baby, leave a comment, tell me what would you like to read for the next chapter! :)