Foreword

Synopsis:

Born and raised in a small southern town, Lacey Madison is damaged goods, and has been that way for years now. With an older sister gone eleven months out of the year and two parents constantly at each other's throats, she's struggling just to stay afloat.

But there's one thing she's learned, despite this mess she's in: commitment will suck you in, chew you up, and spit you out before you know it.

Which is why Lacey avoids it at all costs.

But when her sister makes one of her surprise visits home with a guest in tow and the tension between her parents heats up to new extremes, Lacey begins to break, keeping secrets from her best friend in the process. And a certain boy may hold the key to unraveling her completely.

But how many lies and secrets can one girl live before things get out of control? And just how far can she be broken before she's finally had enough?

+:+:+

Warning:

Strong Language/ Swearing

Sexual Themes

Violence

+:+:+

General Dedication:

For those who have made more mistakes than they can count. For those who have felt lost or been confused. For those who have ever taken a chance.

+:+:+

Status:

Started: January 2016

Finished: August 2019

+:+:+

Soundtrack:

The Big Bang - - Rock Mafia

Shatter Me - - Lindsey Stirling {featuring Lzzy Hale}

In Too Deep - - The Sweeplings

Come Up For Air - - Skylar Grey

Whisky - - Marian Hill

Casual Affair - - Panic! At The Disco

Feet, Don't Fail Me Now - -NEEDTOBREATHE

Fire Meet Gasoline - - Sia

Satisfy - - Moonzz

Skeleton - - Tails {featuring Nevve}

+:+:+

Copyright:

Backwoods Backwards including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Tiffany / -tigerlily, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.