Ummmmmmm

New years is over and I leave in a week. Haven't told him yet. Oh well. First period was over and I walked in the halls listening to Hotline Bling by Drake. Dudes in suits came up to me. What the heck?

"Are you Kim May?" One of them asked me. What do they want? Did I win something? Is this a prank. Well lets have some fun.

"What??" I asked.

"Are you Lee May??" He asked annoyed.

"I'm Yang Stephanie. What do you want with May?" I asked.

"She looks exactly like the girl in the picture." One whispered.

"Our boss would like to see her." He said suspisious. Wonwoo walked down the hallway.

"Hey kid is this Yang Stephanie?" He asked. Wonwoo looked at my eyes.

"Ugh, yes. Babe where have you been." Wonwoo played along and put his arm around me.

"These people are looking for Lee May. They don't know how to do there job. My dad's lawyers will be intouch with you. They are so annoying." I acted.

"Well were going to go." Wonwoo waved good bye and turned around. "We should do this again." He laughed.

"You like acting?" I asked.

"I like being your boyfriend, again." He laughed.

"I like being your girlfriend, again." I laughed.

"Hey!! Yang Stephanie and Jeon Wonwoo broke up there engagement!!" One yelled chasing us.

"Since when?"I asked running.

"Since last week." He laughed. We were still holding hands. They caught us. Damn it... They knocked out Wonwoo and dragged me out. I cryed. I still love him. But Namjoon, I don't know how to feel. I like him. All sorts of confused right now. Did I mention I'm being kiddnapped right now.... Then all the sudden I get a headache and black out.