Being a Maid

It was late that fateful day and I went to sleep at 10:00pm. Going to bed was great. I woke up to hear Namjoon's annoying voice through an intercome.

       "Yo, wake up!!" He yelled. It 's fu*king 6:00am.

       "What the hell do you want?" I asked.

        "I need you to come to my room now!" He said sturn.

        "Ugh, I'll be there shortly." I sighed falling back to sleep.

         "Wake Up!!!"He yelled even louded. I fell of my bed and brushed my teeth. I wore an over sized white shirt, jeans, and red converse highs. I walked into the house from the servant corders. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Namjoon's door.

           "Yo!!" I yelled. He opend the door to see him still in his PJs.

            "What do you want?" I said half asleep. He pulled me into his room.  I have never seen this room. It is really nice.
              "What?" I asked as he was looking at me.

               "Nothing...." He gulped looking at my outfit.

                 "Pervert...." I sighed.

                  "I'm having friends over, we are eating lunch by the pool. Get ready for their arival." He instructed.

                  "Yes your royal pain the ass." I said.

                    "Shut the Fu*k up...." He whispered.

                     "I'm going anything else?" I said opening the door.

"No you may go." he sturn. I got everything together and then his friends started to arrive. 6 friends. I opened the door for them and one by one looked at me. I'm in a stupid trance again. They are so hot. I am so thirsty.

"Oh my." I say looking at them.

"May..." Namjoon said coming down the stairs.

"What?" I asked still in awe.

"I thought you only had eyes on me?"He smirked. I'm pissed. What wait did he say. Does he think I like him? Oh geez he is coming over to me. He standing next to me and puts an arm around me. Oh oh gosh I'm going to be sick. What the hell is he doing? I don't like, I like!! He finally said something.

"Guys this is my girlfriend May." He said still smirking. Oh my gosh, am I ok? What did he just say? What is going on?

"What?" We all say in unison. Why is it a shock to them? Why he saying this? Does he like me oh Fu*k? I am being tested?

"Dang I was going to ask her out on a date." A boy with orange hair sighed. Yeah yeah lets go on a date. Oh wait.... Why does Namjoon have to ruin my life?

"I'm going now." I said trying to get of his hold. What the heck is he made out of wood.

"I'll see you in a bit babe." He laughed and then directed his friends to the pool. I looked at him with a disgusted face and flipped him off. This guy.

"What the heck was going on in there?" My mom asked as I came into the kitchen.

"Fliping Kim Namjoon ruined my chance on dating...." I sighed. Then thought about W that is unfaithful May.
"What did he say?" My mom asked.

"Hey guys this is my girlfriend May." I said angry mocking his dumb but cute face.

"Hey Mrs. Kim wants to talk to you." Mom said sturn.

"Ok fine...." I said turing around and going up the stairs. I went to a big office.

"Hello Mrs Kim." I knocked on the door.

"May come in come in!" Mrs. Kim said happliy. What is going on man.....