Mrs. Jeon

We spent a couple days in the other home and then, headed back. It was the best. I was happy again. When we got back Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon wanted us to have dinner with Namjoon's friends, Wonwoo, and The new girl. Nope. Nope not going at all.

"Mrs. Kim...." I whined.

"I'm your mother in law now call me si-eomoni." She replied.

"......Mrs. Kim I have a doctor's appointment to go to....... I'm so sorry I can't make it." I made up an excuse.

"Fine, but you're going to the christmas party." She demanded. She walked off with Mrs. Jeon to the study.

"I don't have to go!!" I sang.

"Yeah yeah, don't do anything stupid while your out babe." Namjoon laughed and went up the stairs.

Couple hours later:

The smogy winter air in the city is killing my lungs. But I was alone. For once. I walked around. It was nice not having worries for a while. But every five seconds I would get a text. I'm not going to look at it. I'm freezing out here.

Ugh, I'm bored and its still early. What time was this dinner over? 7:00 or 8:00? Well 7:30 right now. I checked my phone and it was blowing up.

"Are you back yet!" Namjoon text.

"May sshi it's Jimin oppa come join us!!" Jimin text.

"May!! Help us!! This bitch thinks she is better looking than me...." Jin text.

"Yo May, get your ass over here this be ach is talk about herself to much!!" Suga text.

"Please come!!" J-hope text.

"My ears are bleeding from this girl. Aish save Bwi." Teahyung text.

"Is this what being legal is like? It feels like hell." Jungkook text.

"Come have dinner with us!" Wonwo text.

There is more texts........ They are going to break the phone I saved up for. Should I save them? Ugh they owe me. I walk back to the house. My feet hurt. I want food. Coming through the front door I walk in to the dining room. They all looked at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I must have gone into the wrong room." I bowed and apologize but messing with them. They looked at me wide eyed and not wanting me to go. I pretened to open the door but the this bitch spoke.

"Namjoon, I didn't know you let you help go any where they want. There are rules you know. The help should known their place. Also, the uniform. A T-shirt, flannel and ripped skinny jeans, and converse. How unrefined. If she worked for me. But enough about her, where is your wife Namjoon?" She finished talking. Everyome looked at her with wide eyes. I turned around. I'm so pissed right now. This bitch is so stupid she is going to get roasted.

"Yang Stephanie, this is my wife Kim May." Namjoon said pointing at me. Ahh he said Kim May.. May snap out of it. "Come sit May." He said opening the empty chair next to him. I walked to the chair and I was right across from her.

"I was expecting her to be more classy." Stephanie opened her mouth. I looked at Namjoon and he was actually giving me the look, put this girl in place.

"I was expecting you to be a bitch." I sighed. The feeling in the room got thicker.

"Atleast I don't clean pots and scrub floors." She laughed.

"Atleast my face doesn't look like a frying pan hit it. How may surgerys?" I laughed.

"I'd slap you but I don't want to get slut on my hand." She got up.

"Why not? Its already on the dress your wearing." I sighed.

She was about to storm out. Until she stopped in front of me and slapped me. Ohh... Someone is going to pay... She walked out.

"Excuse me gentlemen..." I said pushing the chair and the door open. Hahah, I slapped her back. She screamed. I came back into the room again. They are scared of me.

"Who is next?" I said cletching my fist.

"Did you have to slap her?" J-hope asked.

"She hit me first." I whined.

"That was fair." Namjoon agreed.

                 "Yeah! Also, all of yall owe me Heirs on dvd and fast food." I said sitting back down.

                 "Thank you so much for coming." Wonwoo sighed.

                 "Yah, emo we're not letting you marry that bitch." I laughed.

                  "Thank the lord." Jungkook and Wonwoo laughed.

                  "You guys have bigger mouths then, I do why didn't you talk back?" I asked.

                  "Aish if she stopped talking..." Yoongi sighed.

                   "Well now I would like one more day to myself, Heirs on dvd, and fast food." I demanded.

                    "Deal." Everyone laughed. Everyone left and it was just Namjoon and I. I kept playing in my mind when he said Kim May. We were in the study reading books.

                   "Kim May huh?" I laughed.

                   "What wrong with that?" He asked.

                   "Just it's been Lee May since forever. It just sounds way different." I laughed.

                   "I like it." He smiled. Gosh I love that smile. He less of a jerk then I thought he would be. Those dimples!! Nope nope I am not falling for it.

"Why do you want Heirs on dvd?" He asked.

"Lee Min Ho is hot." I laughed.

"Hotter than me?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Aish this girl."He sighed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means eyes on me not on them." He laughed.

"Don't make me punch you." I pouted.

"I like to see you try!" He laughed.

                  "I'm going to bed crazy.." I laughed and got up. He grabbed my hand.

                   "Lets go together." He laughed.