Chapter 10

IT'S 3:00! Conor and his dad are going to pick me up in a minute! I wait at the door with my Vera Bradley shoulder bag. After 10 minutes I decide to text him.
Marie- Hey are you gonna pick me up?
Conor didn't answer.
Marie- Hello? Conor?
He still didn't answer. Great I've been stood up! I then decided to call him.
The phone kept on ringing and ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hi, is this Conor?"
"Yeah who are you and how'd you get this number?" He asked in a serious tone.
"It's Marie! You stood me up!"
"What? How?"
"You said you were picking me up at 3:00 and then going to Starbucks to hang out together!" I almost yelled.
"Oh yeah, I completely forgot to tell you! I was interested in you but I just was asked out by a 9th grader who's flawless! Your chopped liver compared to her!" He said laughing. I felt my whole face get red. I thought that this was a chance to finally get a guy to like me! I mean, all because of Ben's accident, I stopped liking Ben, started liking Declan, stopped liking Declan, started liking Conor, and then was stood up by Conor!
"You're a jerk! You were so nice and now you stand me up for a 9th grade girl!"
"I had too! She's literally FLAWLESS!"
"Shut up jerk!" I said as I pressed the "end call" button. By that point I was in tears. I wish SOMEONE liked me........
It was as if someone was reading my mind.
INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGE
E.T.H.A.N-Hey I kind of like you and I was wondering if you would maybe go out with me? I totally understand if you don't want too though!
___________________________
What do I say!
___________________________
__Marie__- Is this a dare?!
E.T.H.A.N-Not at all! I really like you! You're nice, smart, and really pretty!
__Marie__- In that case, YES I will go out with you! Thank you for thinking I'm nice, smart, and pretty! You're nice, smart, REALLY CUTE, and super athletic! I guess I haven't thought about liking you! You're just so popular I didn't think we'd be a good match.
E.T.H.A.N- I think KETHAN is a perfect match!
__Marie__- Awwww Kethan! Are we bf gf?!
E.T.H.A.N- I was hoping!
__Marie__- Yay!
___________________________
We talked forever, but more importantly, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND OMG! He's so nice, and not to mention, really hot! Now, because of Ben's accident, I stopped liking Ben, started liking Declan, stopped liking Declan, started liking Conor, was stood up by Conor, and then became Ethan's girlfriend! I'm almost happy this happened to Ben! He wasn't even hurt! (Thank goodness)

Hope you guys like this chapter! I'm sorry to say but the book is going to come to its end soon but more is on the way!
-ktsiclari