Chapter 21

Back at the firehouse, on a Saturday, Janine appears at the front porch watering her plants from her lovely garden until a person with rare black, dense, fluffy feathers surrounding his masculine body appear at her window viciously. Janine takes her steps backwards terrify of the deviant ghost's performance, and Cazzar approaches to her evilly and direly for her. He sprawls his obsidian talons, and Janine scampers to the door shielding herself. Suddenly, Cazzar jolts at the pine-green wooden door to confront Janine, swinging his arm to eliminate the wood within the substance, and the 13-year-old screams for help as the Mysterious CariDee appears to the rescue. She summons her platinum, thick, magic staff to encounter with the feathery fiend; therefore, she beseeches a windy vortex to blow away the fiend. On the contrary, Cazzar parries the strong wind and collides at the illusionist. CariDee falls to a shelf adjacent a flat screen television out cold. Cazzar grabs Janine from the back, so he expeditiously flew away from the firehouse, leaving a huge mess of tarnished blue glass and crumpled papers. Meanwhile, at Egon's house, the nerd is in the shower, cleansing away the wounds their enemy left and reflecting on the feeling Principal Glenwich mentioned about another way to capture the loosen felon. He turns off the steamy hot water after noticing the thought about the aftermath back at the Empire State. Egon opens his brown eyes despite the feeling he received from the fallout of the ghostbusting business; in addition, he dries himself off with a towel and dons his undergarments and loose manor red sleeveless robe. He ties his auburn hair to a ponytail. He receives a text message from Peter on discussing the accessible option to even the odds with Cazzar. The first video message pops up, and it was from Venkman himself. He was wearing AC/DC t-shirt, black slippers, and plaid pajama pants to match his own look.

"How's it going Egon?" Peter inquired, glancing at the screen.

"For one suggestion, I have recovered from the previous battle at the Empire State. Substantially, Mr. Glenwich is trying to develop a weakness to enervate against Cazzar." Egon responded, noting on the effects from the battle.

"You haven't noticed on a thing or two about a formation." Peter suggested until he receives two video messages from both Ray and Winston, so Egon accepts the call from them. Ray and Winston's screens appear simultaneously, and Ray appears in pink pajamas while Winston appears in his workout gear.

"Sorry I didn't get the satellite contact with you guys. I was lost in translation." Ray stated.

"What Ray means is he doesn't know how to connect with video chat, and I figure this will be the time we talk with one another." Winston responded.

"Since Cazzar is immunes to our proton streams, we can't use them against him. We have to think of something else." Egon replied.

"Egon, did you chat with the principal yet?" Peter questioned to the others.

"No." Ray replied.

"Not yet." Winston concurred until the boys witness an upcoming message from the principal of Hunter College High School himself and former spectral sleuth, Jonathan P. Glenwich. The screen pops up at the moment to share to the boys splendid news and horrid news.

"Ok boys, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is due to the injuries CariDee had suffered and passed out from the battle, Cazzar has kidnapped Janine." Glenwich stated, and the boys gasped, "yes, I saw the mysterious CariDee, who's with me, battling him. The good news is despite this relentless research I've picked up after my first trip to the point view here, I realized Cazzar's number one weakness is electron streams."

"Electron streams?" the boys quoted in unison.

"Yes, electron streams cause negative damage to the neutron itself." Glenwich replied.