Chapter 6

The five best friends discovered an old firehouse that was condemned twenty years ago, so they took in their business from Dr. Fischer's promise using the excessive technology from her classroom to link into the firehouse. Egon studies the history of Gozer based on the description from the Internet to provide the developing facts, so he vows not to accost about any of the events unless it relates to the virus itself.

"Egon, what did you find?" Ray asked when Egon research the deathly virus the phantoms created that killed off Dr. Fischer. He magnifies the bacterial plague cannily, and Ray glances at the monitor as Egon unravels the spread of the disease.

"It seems the spread of the disease the plague ghost created is actually the black slime plague. It is a deadly disease that can targets both animals and people leaving its parasites digesting the organs. Like the bubonic plague and Ebola, the black slime plague kills in an estimated of 25 million people and is one of the deadly diseases created by the Chertis Rupius." Egon reported to Ray.

"Oh boy! Looks like we have to find a vaccination for this spread, I mean I'm no medical doctor nor you, nor Winston, nor Peter." Ray agreed.

"Agree, we must find a way to stop this spread." Egon concurred.

"Hey guys, there's something I want you to see. Close your eyes, follow me." Peter responded, and Ray and Egon close their eyes following Peter. Egon opens his left eye to peek, but he kept it close, "no peeking. Follow my voice, follow me."

"Peter." Egon replied, holding his hands like an undead figure along with Ray.

"Wait until you see the magic. Ok stop, open them." Peter responded, and Egon and Ray open their eyes seeing the same hearse but decorated in red and white automobile paint even the logo with a white ghost and the no sign around it fits perfectly, "tada!"

"Peter, did you do it?" Ray gasped realizing the surprise.

"Sorry it took that long, there's a lot of spray paint to go through." Peter replied, showing his forearms covered in white and red paint.

"I agree, this place, linked with the technology back in the classroom, is our new hang out." Winston agreed even Janine agrees this was a thing she'll experience.

"You're taking driver's range, right Winston?" Peter asked.

"Yes and no. In order to start range, I have to take driver's education." Winston sighed in disbelief.

"Who's your teacher?" Ray questioned.

"Coach Hightower." Winston answered.

"Is it that the same guy who told you to do fifty push-ups?" Egon asked Janine.

"Yes, aren't you guys had the same class as I do?" Janine queried.

"Yes." the boys answered in unison, and the other nerd came to the firehouse knocking on the door as the busters and Janine rush to hide.

"Hello?" the nerd called, and he steps into an empty paint can purposely, "hello, anybody here."

Peter glances at the nerd and hides with the others, so he suggests an idea that will freak the nerd out using his shadows. He rests his hand on the rare gray brick ground. Squish! His hand got caught in green slime, but it doesn't have any parasites.

"Yuck! I don't know about this place but green slime is not what I wanted." Peter scowled to the others.

"Where did this slimy green trail came from? Egon, can you use your PKE meter to track it down?" Ray questioned.

"Affirmative, let's go." Egon nodded, scanning the trail of slime that indicates a greenish-distorted blob ghost lurking through the third floor. They follow the trail until it stops at the kitchen with a white refrigerator open, so the five study the blob carrying the food hidden there. It throws a frozen pizza into its mouth, and it gawks at Peter, Egon, Ray, Janine, and Winston feeling aware of their presence.

The Young Ghostbustersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें