Chapter 3

The first day of high school ends with Peter, Ray, Egon, Janine, and Winston meeting each other the first time. It cuts short when there's an incident of an apparition roaming around the boundaries of the school, and the students scream evacuating the school until the principal appeases the students. However, Egon understands the paranormal activity happening in the campus, so he exits outside with Ray, Janine, Peter, and Winston to ponder of a logical way to eliminate the apparitions haunting from classroom to classroom. The campus is under lockdown for two days. His uncle Cyrus exits from his car with the proton pack he created for Egon to zap away the apparitions.

"Are you alright?" Cyrus asked.

"Yes I am, hey uncle Cyrus, there's someone I like you to meet." Egon replied, and Dr. Fischer appears to Cyrus.

"Lori." Cyrus grinned.

"Nice to see you, too, Cyrus." Lori grinned.

"I heard you're teaching parapsychology in our conference." he stated.

"I am, how is everyone back in Spengler laboratories?" she inquired.

"Everyone learns from his or her experiences since you resign to become an instructor." Cyrus commented, so he turns to his nephew and gives him the proton pack.

"Egon, how come your uncle created the cooler gear and we don't?" Peter queried.

The malevolent, skinny, rubber, alien like ghost launches its wormy parasites inside the slimes to hit Egon, but it hits Dr. Fischer in the chest. Egon, in sudden terror, runs to her in trepidation along with his uncle Cyrus. The Spenglers cleanse the slime off of her, but they suspected a root of digested worms impact her chest. This kind of parasite intoxicates a human being when being spread, and the paramedics arrive at the scene and the helpless four glimpse at them even Janine see it coming. They lower the gurney to it position, and Cyrus picks up her body and carry her to the gurney. Her breathing enervates her respiratory system, so Janine scampers to the four gentlemen in alert. 

"Is she okay?" Janine queried, "what happened?" 

"Some specter infuses a parasite in her system." the paramedic answered seriously to her. 

"Egon, Ray how did this happened?" Janine shrieked. 

"We left the school after we confronted the python ghost. We must take our mentor to the hospital." Egon explained to Janine feeling worried he might lose his mentor. 

Peter climbs into the ambulance with the paramedics carrying the gurney, and Winston, Ray, and Janine join in. She has beige skin, wears cat glasses, her hair is dirty blonde in a bob hairstyle, she wears a black shirt underneath her orange business jacket, she has a jet black skirt matched with her flats, and white beads. Egon ogles at the sky submerging with its twister, and he was the last one to enter the ambulance as the paramedic closes its back doors. She climbs into the passenger seat as the driver pulls the lever to drive, and the siren wails loudly trailing to the route away from the school. Dr. Fischer coughs out scarlet red blood because of the parasites spreading her body, and Egon frets something abducted her systems. 

"Say, what's wrong with your friend in baby blue." the paramedic queried. 

"Are you ok, young man?" another paramedic asked. 

"Who Egon? He's just mournful for someone." Peter replied.

"He's upset about what happened." Winston answered.