Chapter 9

The young ghostbusters enter the same firehouse after school scanning the hints behind the Mandala, for Winston a and the others completed their hours of driver's range despite taking driver's education online. After passing driver's education with an A+, Winston returns to the firehouse to share the news to his fellow comrades especially Peter Venkman, the person who is adjusting the wheels for the automobile after their exam with Coach Hightower.

"I got my license." Winston shouted revealing it to them.

"That's wonderful guys." Janine responded.

"I got a C+ in the exam." Ray replied.

"I had a B." Egon responded.

"Dumb luck, I had a D- in the exam." Peter sighed in disbelief.

"If you had a D- in your traffic exam, you had to take it all over again." Egon suggested.

"Darn! How come Coach Hightower gave me a D- if I was catching Slimer?" Peter questioned, "this is preposterous, I mean a D-? Seriously?"

Ray giggles a bit at his grade, but Peter glares at him as Ray desists from the laughter.

"Look, if you want to pass Coach Hightower's class, stop being so distracted by Slimer." Egon advised.

"Egon is right," Janine responded, "although you wanted to get your hands on Slimer, it is important to pay attention to the road. Remember, safety always counts."

"Thanks for the advice, Egon, Janine." Peter sighed, "I'll be in my office if you all need me."

"Yes, I also had to manufacture the technology we need to capture a ghost in my lab. Ray, did you submit the ghosts we captured to the Ecto-containment unit?" Egon questioned.

"Yes. All locked up and ready to go." Ray agreed.

"Excellent." Egon replied, so he and Ray exit to the lab, "we'll be upstairs finishing our homework for Dr. Reynolds' chemistry class."

"I'll finish up stacking the documentaries of Dr. Fischer's finest discoveries upstairs." Winston replied, carrying the heavy dose of documentaries with both hands.

"And I'll be awaiting for the call. Besides, it's the one thing I'm good at." Janine replied gleaming at the silver telephone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, at around night time, Janine and the Busters fall into a deep sleep while realizing the ghosts haunt the streets of New York City. Egon smiles in his sleep at the desk of his lab, and Ray sits in a chair with the ecto-goggles as his blindfold. Winston was at the sofa upstairs asleep. In Peter's office, Peter slept soundly. Janine slept at her desk with her hands wrapped around covering her head. The phone rings next to her as Janine answers it, "hello?" Janine raises her head up slowly and yawns, "you seen a ghost. Where's the location?" She tilts her head slowly and tries shaking herself awake, "no way, a phantasmic terror at the Sedgewick Hotel. Ok, I'll go wake up the boys." she hangs up the phone gently, "another one in coming!"

Brrring! Peter falls from his seat of his desk. Egon wakes up by the sound of the alarm along with Ray, and Winston hustles from the sofa to the fire pole. She presses the alarm as the sound of her voice called to the ghostbusters through the speakers, "calling all ghostbusters, calling all ghostbusters. Another ghost terrorizes the Sedgewick hotel. This is not a drill! I repeat 'this is not a drill!'"

The gentlemen rush to ecto-1, for another phantasmic threat has occur in the Sedgewick Hotel. Even at night, the busters vow to not surrender to any apparition they opposed. Not even Peter. The garage door for the firehouse opens up, and Winston pulls the lever to drive as the siren wails. For a moment, the people walking by thought the boys are officers. When they recognized the no ghost sign, it was actually the real members. The citizens chant the team's name as Peter glimpses at them, and he lowers the window waving his hand to the public. Egon, however, wasn't amused with Peter cutting in the publicity, so he yanks Peter's hand inside. Peter gives Egon a nasty glare.