"You love to see me blush don't you?"

Louis nods,"I can't help it," he leans in to peck Harry's lips, watching as that familiar blush rises to his cheeks."You're so cute when you blush. So do you want your hot chocolate now or later?"

"Later. I'd rather just lay here with you." Harry smiles.

Louis brows rose a smirk making it's way on his lips."So you'd rather we just lazy about all day, pass kisses here and there and watch christmas movies."

Harry shrugs,"Sounds like the perfect way to spend Christmas don't you think?"

4:00 p.m

"It's not that burnt." Harry holds his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. Louis had tried to cook a roast but ended up burning it, though if he was being honest it was both of their faults. If they had been paying attention instead of playing around their dinner wouldn't be burnt.

Louis poked the overly black roast with a fork,"If we eat this we'll vomit before we can swallow it." He glanced up at me, a small smile on his thin lips."How does takeout sound?"

"Sounds better than ending up in the ER. Because if that makes it to our stomach we're going to need it pumped." Harry jokes, green eyes widening slightly when Louis gives him a look that's full of mischief.

"Oh," Louis drops the fork and inches closer to Harry, he's amused at the way Harry backs up when he takes a step forward. Until his back hits the counter and he sqeaks when Louis moves into his space."I didn't know that you were a jokester, Harry."

"I'm really not." Harry gulps, feeling turned on and nervous at the same time."Jokes really don't come easy to me. Like I remember I told this horrible joke one time." Harry rambles, as Louis places his hands on each side of his waist, and pulls his body against his. Then his hands move lower, and Harry's rambling gets worse."It was about a cow, the cow said moo but only like one per-"

A girly like scream leaves Harry as Louis picks him up and his legs automatically wrap around his waist, while his arms wrap around his neck. Harry can't help but glare at the shit eating grin Louis is giving him when he sits him down on the counter. He invites himself between Harry's legs before he can even protest, it's not like he would have anyway. Plus he was sorta of already there.

"You were saying?" Louis questioned, while he leaned more into him. Harry's cheeks tinted a shade of pink, as he looked away from Louis. A soft smile fell on Louis lips when he looked at Harry."How can you be adorably cute, and so beautiful at the same time?"

Harry scoffed,"Yeah, right."

Louis brows rose slightly as he stared at the boy."It's the truth. I'm not just talking about your looks either, inside you're just as equally beautiful. Whoever taught you to think otherwise must have been ugly on the inside. Though I'm not going to kill our Christmas spirit by being all serious, I'll save that for new year's." He grins, while leaning in to kiss Harry on the tip of his nose, knowing that it'd make the boy giggle.

Instead of moving back and giving Harry some space. Louis moves in closer to peck him on the lips, repeatedly before slowing down his advances. His hands slip under Harry's sweater and move to wrap around his bare back. Harry's body is pressed flush up against his the only thing separating them were clothing. Louis doesn't once think about removing them, because he wants to respect Harry's wishes. Even though Harry's being a little seductress without even know it.

They both eventually pulls away to get some air, foreheads were pressed together as they took their breaths of air.

"So," Louis breaths, puplies dilated a little."Chinese or pizza. You can get both if you want." Louis suggest.

"Chinese. Though I'll rather have you at the moment."

Louis can't help but go in for another taste.

9:00 p.m

"The grinch is my all time favorite movie." Harry tells Louis, while the movie played in front of them and the fire burned bright. He'd been talking throughout the entire movie but Louis didn't mind at all, because he liked hearing him talk.

After a few more heated kisses they had managed to actually order the takeout. Now they were just sitting down watching movie after movie till they both got tired and eventually fell asleep. Though Louis had something on his mind, something that probably sounded a little bit crazy. Then again so was inviting a boy he'd hardly known to spend Christmas with him.

"Harry," Louis spoke softly, as if not to disturb the boy."I was wondering if you wanted to spend new years with me? I know it's a little to-"

"I kinda thought the answer was already obvious. I'd actually be offended if you didn't." Harry laughs, as he turns to look at Louis.

"Well then I was almost nervous about asking." Louis laughs, while reaching out to pull Harry into his arms. His tall lanky frame fit perfectly into Louis slightly shorter but muscled frame.

Harry scoffs,"Almost nervous?"

"Yes almost," Louis grins down at him."Oh I almost forgot." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a set of car keys, then held them in front of Harry's face.

"You're car keys?"

"No, your car keys." Louis corrects.

Harry's eyes widened."I'm not taking your car, Louis." He pushed the keys back at Louis.

"I don't need two cars Harry, plus none of the boys want it. And you don't have a car, and it's a gift which means you can't refuse it." Louis tsked, as he put the keys in Harry's hands.

Harry was at a lost for words as he stared from the keys to Louis."I don't feel comfortable with just taking your car, even if it's a gift. I can buy it off of you though." Harry suggested, stubbornly.

"Okay, as long as I get to pick how you pay?" Louis smirks.

Harry just shrugs without putting to much thought into what Louis was saying."You want it in cash or check?"

"I was thinking about something a little different."

Harry's brows knit together in confusion."PayPal or....oh, like as in sex or something? That's a little kinky, Lou." Harry teases.

"You're pretty dirty minded for a virgin." Louis laughs, but then shakes his head."I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can. Because I feel as if I could fall for you and that you could fall for me. We're so compatible that it's not even funny." Louis confesses.

"I don't think I'll get used to you being this open and saying anything that comes to mind." Harry says, while turning around to hide his face in Louis chest. He doesn't know what to say back to Louis so he stays silent. Though he doesn't think Louis minds because he just starts to play with the curls at the nap of his neck.

"Did you get what you wished for this Christmas?" Louis whispered, lips moving closer to whisper in Harry's ear.

Harry stays wrapped up in Louis warm embrace as he replies."No."

"No," Louis repeats.

"I got so much more than I wanted actually and it was thanks to you, Lou." Harry smiles, while he looks up at him. Louis smiles back down at him and pecks him on the lips."What about you? Did you get what you wanted?"

"I got what I needed," he grins, when Harry blushes.

"Merry Christmas Louis."

"Merry Christmas Harry."

The two stay like that, wrapped in each others embrace. This Christmas they'd both got so much more. He came without ribbons. He came without tags. He came without packages, boxes or bags. Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more. Though neither would have to spend Christmas alone again and that was for sure.

The end.