Chapter 24

Alisha's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face. Josh is my boyfriend! It feels amazing! I turn my body to face him and he was awake.

"Hey Princess," he says in his morning voice.

"Hi Prince," I say.

"We gotta get ready for school," Josh says with a sigh.

"Unfortunately," I add.

Josh chuckles and shakes his head. We both get out of bed and I go to my closet and take out some sweatpants and a baggy top.

"You're wearing that?" Josh exclaims.

"Yup!" I say popping the "p".

"Do you want people to think your depressed?" Josh says.

I roll my eyes.

"No one will think I'm depressed," I say.

"Uh yeah they will!" Josh exclaims.

I sigh and put my hands on my hips.

"Fine, then you pick out my outfit, boyfriend," I say with a smirk.

"Okay, girlfriend," Josh says with a smirk.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. I come out and see Josh holding my outfit.

It was some black leggings and a green crop top that will surely show just a little bit over my belly button. He paired it with some accessories and combat boots. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"So you want me to dress like Rebecca?" I ask.

"No. Rebecca wears tube tops and mini mini skirts. You're just wearing a crop top and leggings," Josh replies.

I raise my hands in surrender and take the clothes. Then I order him to go into the bathroom so I can change.

I quickly slip everything on and look at myself in the mirror. Wow. I actually look good. I mean I would wear this, just not on a regular school day. I wonder what everyone will think. But I shouldn't care what they think...right?

Josh comes out and looks at me.

"Damn! I have a hot girlfriend," he says.

I blush and smile.

"Thanks," I say.

He opens his arms and I walk over and hug him. His cologne scent was heavenly. We pull apart and I go downstairs to eat breakfast while he changes.

"So what's going on between you and Josh?" Mike's voice says.

I spin around and see him leaving against the wall.

"Um, we're dating?" I say but it came out more as a question.

"And when were you planning on telling me?" Mike asks and starts coming towards me.

"Uh, we only got together yesterday!" I say in defense.

"I see. Is that why you weren't at school yesterday?" Mike asks.

"You noticed?" I ask.

"Yes. Now answer my question," Mike says.

"Yes," I say.

"I see. Alright, I'm fine with you dating but no funny business okay?" Mike says.

I nod.

"And when you do the dirty, make sure you lock your door," Mike says with a smirk.