Chapter 7

Alisha's P.O.V

I enter the warehouse and everybody cheers! I haven't been here in 1 week! The Rippers come racing towards me! Danger comes and hugs me a little to tight and my bruises and cuts start to sting.

"Ouch" I say.

"Oh right I'm sorry! I heard what happened! I wanted to give that little brat a piece of my mind but I sadly couldn't with these idiots holding me back!" She says pointing to the guys. I laugh and one by one they each hug me.

"Dy, you gotta be more careful! You're our little sister! And we can't exactly protect you 24/7!" Chris says. He's the oldest and so he's the most protective. Mostly with me.

"Chris I'm fine! I'm here to punch the bags and let all my anger out!" I say.

"You won't be fighting today right?" Ray asks.

I nod. No way am I fighting with all theses cuts and bruises!

"Good!" Edward says. Ray and Edward are twins, if you were wondering.

I go to the punching bag and start to hit punch and kick it with all my might. Once I was done, I cooled of with some crunches, sit ups, push ups and squats. To tone my body. Once I was done, I go get a drink, Coke.

"So? What's the plan Dynamite?" Danger asks.

"Well D, I'm gonna go home, watch Scream Queens and then catch up on Pretty Little Liars," I say.

They nod and hug me good bye. I head out the door and go to the old train tracks. I go here to think. I was just staying here for a few minutes, to clear my mind.

When did life get so complicated? I thought to myself.

When Stacey died... My brain replied.

Yeah...we miss her don't we?

Yeah we do. No matter how hard we try, we won't get over her...but we gotta move on! You have to move on! My heart says.

I sigh. Fine I will try and move on. I get up and go to the mall where my car is parked. I made sure I zipped up my hoodie and let down my hair so I look like my usual self. Trust me, just because I'm a fighter, does not mean I'm not still a good girl, I still am.

I'm about to go into my car when I hear someone call my name. I whip my head around and get slightly whip lashed.

"Ouch," I mumble to myself. I look around and see Josh running after me. Shoot! I don't want him seeing me like this! I look like a freak.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Um...just window shopping!" I say nervously.

"Oh ok, so um I know this is crazy but could you give me a ride home? Luca had to leave early and he left me here..." Josh said.

I nod my head and he gets into the passenger seat. I put my bag in the back and get into the driver's seat. Once we were on the road I asked him a question.

"So you and Luca were here why?"

"Um, well, I wanted to get a new guitar, and I didn't have my bike or my car so he was my ride. He got a call from his mom saying he had to come home and I forgot he was my ride and well here we are," he says.

I nod still keeping my eyes on the road. We pull up into his house. He quickly runs out of the car and says a quick thank you. I look at him confused but brush it off. I look at the time and its 9:59 pm. I sigh and get back on the road.

When I get home, its 10:05. 6 minutes, not bad. I run upstairs not bothering to say hi to Mike, he was probably at a party or something. I kick of my shoes, and jump into bed while taking my hoodie off. Who cares if I had a sports bra on? I don't! I close my eyes and fall asleep instantly.