Chapter 19

Alisha's P.O.V

"So, it all started when I was 5," I start.

"You all know what happened. Well, when I turned 10, I was sick and tired of my parents treating me so badly. So I ran away. That was the day when you, Mike, almost had a heart attack because you couldn't find me," I laugh at the memory

"Anyways, I had ran to an alley and cried my eyes out, until The Rippers found me. Josh, what I told you was true; they did help me. But not in the comforting sort of way. Instead, they brought me here, to the Underworld. They taught me what they knew about fighting, which was limited, but I still learned. Bill here, was like a dad to me. He is a professor and always helped me with homework and all. Jack over there," I say pointing to Jack who was busy announcing the next fight.

"He was also like a dad to me. He taught me everything I know about fighting. I just added a bit of..."me" in it. I'm the best fighter out of all the Rippers. I haven't lost a single fight here!" I say proudly.

"Hey, Bill, remember the fight I had with the Skeleton? He was humongous but both you and Jack said I could take him? And then I imagined him as someone I didn't like," I say looking at Zack then continue. "And I beat him up so bad that Jack had to pry me off of him? He had a concussion and we never saw him after that," I say laughing.

"Yeah I remember! I don't blame him for not coming back though, he was beaten up by a 15 year old!" He says also laughing.

"Dynamite and Hulk to the ring!" Jack announces. Hulk? Who the heck has a fight name as Hulk?

"I wonder who's up!" Mike says. I smirk.

"See you guys after I win!" I say and walk to the ring.

"Ali-" Josh stars but I cut him off.

"Down here I'm Dynamite!" I yell from behind me.

I get into the ring and examine my opponent. Right handed, strong arms, weak legs.

Block his punches Alisha. Kick him in the legs. I think to myself.

In less than a minute I put him down. Ha ha sucks for him.

"Good Job, Dy,"Jack says. I smile at him and walk back to the guys.

"Well Dynamite," Josh says.

"You're quite strong. Explains how you beat me and Zack up," Josh says. I laugh and nod.

We walk out of the Underworld and back home.

"You guys can't say anything," I say turning to face them.

"Everyone in the city knows about me and how I'm the best fighter around. They just don't know who I am, what I look like. Please don't say a word. If you do, then I will be treated differently at school. People will be afraid of me and see me as a threat and I don't want that," I plead.

"We won't say a word," Zack says. I raise my eyebrow at him and he sighs.

"Just cause we aren't friends, doesn't mean I can't be nice and keep your secret," he says. I am still questioning him but I let it slide.

We walk into my driveway and enter the house. Mike and Josh go in while Zack stays out. I stand my the door just looking at him.

"Ok, look, I know the project is to see what we do on a daily basis but you can't put that in it" I say.

"I already promised you I wouldn't tell anyone. Why do you keep telling me not to say anything?" he says.

"First of all, this is the second time. Second of all, I'm just making sure. And lastly-" but I stop there.

"Lastly what?" he questions.

"You broke another big promise so why should I trust you now?" I mumble to myself. Hopefully he didn't hear that.

"You're still dwelling over that?" he asks. Guess he heard me.

"Sorry! But I have the right to not trust you! Whatever. Tomorrow is your day, I will meet you at your place after school," I say. He rolls his eyes and nods.

"Ok see you tomorrow then," he says and walks away. Jerk. Why was I ever friends with him? I don't know.

I close the door and walk into my room. I slump on my bed and curl up in a ball.

"We're going to sleep?" Josh asks.

"Yes Prince. Good night," I say and drift of into a deep slumber. The last thing I hear is Josh mumbling to himself:

"This girl is the strongest person I know,"

After that I don't know. But I'm pretty sure he also fell asleep. Good thing cause I'm tired.

---------------

Authors Note

OMG guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Please don't hate me! It's just school has been drowning me in work. Anyways I know its a short chapter but I really wanted something up for you guys. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to read my other book Good Girl Gone Bad.

Thanks and Love you!!