➳ christmas cuddles

E D I T E D

i HAvEn'T upDAted iN tWO MonTHS eVeRY ONe hAtES mE im so fucking sorry I am a terrible excuse for an author umm. so. how have y'all been. cool. nice. good

i literally cannot thank you guys enough for the really cute, lovely, funny comments that everyone has left on this book and the reads : 26k+ !!!!!! howwwwwwww I can't even writeeee. thank youuuuuu

anyway, this part is important so listen up. i was thinking of going on a hiatus or a break (whatever you wanna call it) for another couple of months maybe? I've nearly almost finished up another quite long one-shot so that might be up later on this week (no promises, sorry, love you)

this break is because I'm just starting to write a Drarry book thing thing thing yeah. I've thought out quite a lot of the plot and everything I just haven't made up the title or done the cover or actually properly written anything down oops. i also need to stack up on Phan oneshot ideas and get them written as I don't have many ideas at all rn?! i might just continue a few one-shots and wrap them up later ^_^

anyway, i really hope that you guys can forgive me for lack of effort, i'm a terrible person, i know =_=' things happening you know ^_^"

this is just a really short (again, apologies, i'm terrible, i know) oneshot of Dan and Phil being cute and stuff on Christmas ^_^

(Phil is taller than Dan by like, a head so yeah okay)

(this was supposed to go up on Christmas omg i suck)

words: 1265

warnings: ---

~Dan's POV~

7:34

What on earth? What am I doing awake at half past seven in the morning?

I groaned and stretched out my arms, my eyes squeezed shut, expecting a nice warm body next to mine.

My hand hit cold, soft bed sheets and empty air. I slowly cracked open my eyes and propped myself up with my elbows, the cold winter air seeping through the curtains and making its way towards my exposed chest.

Why was it so cold? I mean, yeah, it's winter and all. But it's not usually this cold when I wake up in the mornings. Maybe it's too early.

I slumped back down into the covers and my mind wandered away. I tried snuggling back under the duvet and into the fluffy, soft pillows supporting my head to try and fall asleep, but I couldn't. My hands roamed the bed again, searching for my boyfriend's warm body. Why is it so fucking cold?? And where's Phil?

I give up when my hands reach the edge of the bed and I'm in a tangled mess. ugh.

I reach for my phone and unlock it, going straight to Instagram.

I scroll through, my eyes squinting at the brightness. Christmas related posts? Snowy related posts? Wait ...

I threw the covers off of me in a rush, the cold air hitting me full force on my body. I ran towards the window and pushed the curtains aside.

Snow. Lots and lots of snow. Snow blanketing the floor, dusting the rooftops, covering all traces of the ugly ugly earth and turning the whole world into a pristine blanket of white.

I mean, maybe not the whole world. I bet some dog already peed in the snow somewhere to mess it up.

I bolted down the stairs, only in my pyjama trousers and almost flew into Phil.