➳ constellations ~

E D I T E D

THIS IS A FETUS CHAPTER BY THE AUTHOR. AUTHOR DOES NOT LIKE THIS CHAPTER. AUTHOR IS SORRY.  

warnings: none :P (Tronner in this one. Replace Connor with Tyler if Tronnor doesn't float your boat)

words: 1822

~Dan's POV~

Phil and I were just lounging on our couch, me in my browsing position and Phil making some origami thing with brightly coloured paper. Classic Phil.

We sat in a comfortable silence but I felt like I should speak, even if I was the awkward Dan who would probably say something that would embarrass me. Like I love you Phil ... or something.

Why do I have to be in love with my room-mate who also happens to be my best friend who has completely platonic feelings towards me?

Thanks fate.

I talked to Mr.Sugg, aka Caspars boyfriend, about it and he said that we should do something cute together. According to the Phandom, we always did cute things together, but I don't know. We were pretty normal.

"Hey, Phil?" Phil looked up from his intense paper folding project and looked up at me with eyes so blue that you could swim in them.

"Yes Danyul?" I giggled.

"Can we do something. I'm bored."

"Daniel Howell, bored of scrolling through endless tumblr posts? Nooo! The world will end!" He yelled dramatically, throwing up his hands and slightly crushing his paper model.

"Hey, what are you actually going to make with those pieces of paper?" I gestured to the huge pile of coloured paper and the other huge pile of folded coloured paper.

"I'm making a Paper Town. With paper people."

"Oh. Cool."

Cue the awkward silence.

"So whatcha wanna do? I'm kind of hungry"

"Yeah, Philip? Let's eat out, Pizza hut sound good to you?"

"Yeah, sound's great!" He beamed at me and I felt my heart flutter. "I haven't had pizza in absolutely ages! We could invite some people too. Joe and Casp? They really like pizza, I think. Troye and Connor as well?"

"Course," I forced a smile at him as he got out his phone and texted Joe, Caspar, Connor and Troye. I mentally cringed at myself out of jealousy. Phil, my Phil, gave Caspar a nickname. (Well, technically, he isn't mine. But the thought's nice).

"You okay Dan? You cringed pretty hard there," Phil chucked, a small gleam of confusion and concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking 'bout stuff."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Silence again.

"Okay, Connor and Troye can't come. Busy apparently, haha. Still waiting for Joe and Caspar's reply though."

I waited, fiddling with my laptop for a while. It's not like I didn't like Connor and Troye but ... it was always like they knew what I was thinking ...

And I was usually thinking about Phil.

"Hey, Phil. You carry on with your little Paper Town thing. I need to do something. Be right back. Okay?"

"Okay." He replied. 

I thought of something really stupid without actually processing what I had said. "We just TFIOS-ed like, twice. And I'm pretty sure John Green wrote a book called Paper Towns or something? Wow. John Green has invaded our livvvessssss! Next thing you know, he'll be writing a Phanfiction about us." Cue awkward chuckle. "I'll go now."