➳ and in the end

E D I T E D

yes Fall Out Boy whatyougonnadoaboutitm8fiteme

this one-shot took quite a while to write i'm so sorry that i couldn't put it up sooner :// also, i squawked very loudly when i found out that we have 30k views ahhhhh you guysss (/.\)<3 (i feel like every bloody author's note is just me apologising and thanking over and over, sorry) hey, at least I updated :D

i'll update a nicer one-shot next time. this was pretty emotional to write ngl.

Death of a Bachelor is so good i criiiii

anyway, I hope you enjoy this oneshot!! 

warnings: homophobia and homophobic slurs, mentions of sexual abuse (please don't read the part if you're uncomfortable and/or have had horrible past experiences with sexual abuse, stay strong <33) physical fighting, blood, drunk people, swearing, a lot of fire (light em up up up light em up up up light em up up up DAN IS ON FIREEEEE) and many emotions : )))

words: 5988 (which is like two times as much as I normally write ahhhhhh)

~Phil's POV~

5 and 7 years old

"Mummm? Why are people coming over?"

"Oh,  they're only our neighbours silly. They have a son, two years, three years younger than you, I think? Oh, I hope you'll be good friends!" My mum gave me a warm smile as she stirred the cookie dough in the bowl.

"You know I don't really like making friends, mum."

"Oh, it'll be fine. Here, you can lick the bowl. The Howell's will be coming over soon."

"Are they werewolves or something? Cool! I wanna be friends with a werewolf! We can kill vampires toge-"

"No, of course not dear."

"Oh. What are they then? Are they half dogs? Or are they real dogs? Or human dogs? Dogs that can speak?"

My mum rolled her eyes fondly and chuckled as we sat in silence, me licking the spoon with the cookie dough and mum looking through her phone when the oven pinged meaning that the cookies were done.

"Would you like to help me wash up Philip?"

"Okay."

I finished licking my spoon and started washing it, a bowl and other various objects.

The doorbell rang and made me jump, simultaneously making me flail my arms and hit my hand on the still very hot cookie tray.

"Owwww ow ow o w owowwowww!!!" I whisper-yelled, shaking my arm up and down vigorously.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Howell! Hello Daniel. Philip!" Mum called, "Come and meet the Howells!"

Sort of ignoring my burning hand, I ran to the door, clutching it and hiding it behind my back.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs."

"Aww, isn't he just precious! Hello Philip!" Mrs Howell cooed, squeezing my cheek. I smiled as she let go of my cheek, the burn on my hand growing more and more painful.

"You can call me Phil if you'd like, Missus."

"Aww, so polite!" She absolutely fawned over me. As she leaned over to hug me, I noticed a small figure behind her and next to Mr Howell. I'm guessing that's their son, Daniel.

After she released me and went inside with the rest of the family, I went up to the small boy.

"Hello, my name's Phil!" I beamed at him, my hand now reaching levels of excruciating pain.