I was getting more upset, because I knew that they all knew now. Who told them all though? Paige. I had a feeling it was her. She was on good terms with everyone at school, besides me and Jason. So everyone would listen to her. And the problem was that she was probably making it sound worse than it actually was. The proof was from two weeks ago. She spread rumors that I was a slut and sleeping around for cheap money.

We pushed through the crowd, Jason kept whispering in my ear to ignore them as we walked, I looked around to see if Kat was anywhere to be found, or Dallas. He had gotten to school earlier than me, so I was hoping he didn't get into more trouble. Kat was by my locker, Jason stayed right next to me, since everything was in his backpack. I opened my locker and got my books and threw them in my bag.

"Are you okay, Gabry?" She asked.

"I don't know what's going on. What happened?"

She looked at me concerned. "You mean no one told you already?"

I shook my head. "No. No one even said a word to me. They just stared at us."

Kat groaned. "This is worse than I thought."

"Why? What happened?" Jason asked annoyed.

"Go to the commons. And you'll see." She led us down to where mostly everyone hangs out before school.

There was a crowd of people around the bulletin board. They were snickering and pointing at it. I pushed my way closer to the board, and my stomach dropped when I saw the big cartoon of me and Jason.

My cartoon's stomach was bulging and it said, "I think it's yours." in a speech bubble. The cartoon Jason was on crutches and he was saying, "I guess I love you."

I covered my mouth with my hand and backed up into someone, they just laughed and told me rudely to watch where I was going. I shoved them out of the way and pushed back out of the crowd. How could people be that cruel?

I ran into the bathroom before Kat could ask me what was wrong. I locked myself in a stall and started bawling. How could people be that cruel?

I hated them. I hated everyone who was staring at me and judged me. I hated the teachers for doing the exact same thing. They didn't do anything to help.

I stayed in the bathroom until Kat finally coaxed me out of there, It was about ten minutes into first hour, Jason was still waiting for me in the commons. I didn't really want to talk, I was still really upset. Kat left to go to class because she would be getting a detention if she was five more minutes late. I sat down on a bench and Jason eased down next to me.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked me gently.

I shook my head, "I don't want to show them that they can control us. That's not the truth, what those people are saying about us. So, shouldn't we just ignore them like you were telling me to?"

"You're right." He said and grabbed my hand."We should go back to class. I'll walk you to your class anyway."

"Oh no, I think I should walk you back to your class. You are the cripple after all."

"Yeah, but you're pregnant. Sorry dear, I'm walking you to your class. You're younger anyway. Education is more important to you, So no complaining, junior." He said playfully. Oh yeah... I forgot that he was a senior. Dang it. Which means that he would be out of school in a few weeks because they release the seniors a month before everyone else. And then they would graduate not long after that. The week we got out of school actually.

"Fine." I grumbled and I stood up. He grabbed his crutches and stood up. We slowly made our way to my classroom.

He kissed me at the door and I walked in after he started walking away. The class stopped talking. Mrs. Smith cleared her throat. It was a free day in our class. We were ahead of the other classes by two lessons, so we could work on other homework, which no one did. We usually just talked.